Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
Now I'm going to cut straight to the point. I know its not allowed, and quite sadly it probaly won't be allowed.
But I see nearly everyone do it everyday, regulars, VIPs, mods  :o and even main admins do it blatantly right in front of you.

So where does LVP stand on this? If everyone is using it quite freely.  :?
This isn't a Complaint, Suggestion, or idea. More of a question. Moved.
I think it should be allowed.

The sawns and uzis/tecs (running weapons) are the weapons of choice on Las Venturas Playground (unlike walk weapons servers which are restricted to walk weapons), and the people who use running weapons (such as myself) have enough of an advantage over walk weapons as it is.
It also means that the deagle, shotgun, sniper rifle and numerous other weapons do not become completely useless on the server, giving fighters a larger repertoire (bigger arsenal) of weapons to choose from.

On top of that, the newer players who are using run weapons have enough of a weapon advantage to cancel out the advantage the c-bug gives to those who use walk weapons.
Training in the c-bug requires time and practice, and in order to make weapons other than the sawns, uzis and grenades mean something, the c-bug should be allowed.
(11-11-2008, 04:54 PM)Jay link Wrote: This isn't a Complaint, Suggestion, or idea. More of a question. Moved.
So sue me. :(

And yeah Madd, what u said.
(11-11-2008, 04:54 PM)Jay link Wrote: This isn't a Complaint, Suggestion, or idea. More of a question. Moved.
I think that it is a complaint.
I don't use c-bug but meh if others do, let them :7
I agree with Madd too. And Jay, shouldn't this be in Open for Discussion?
+1
Someone explain to me please what is c-bug :?
(11-11-2008, 05:41 PM)Munch link Wrote: And Jay, shouldn't this be in Open for Discussion?

The orginal post wasn't a CSI, so no.
(11-11-2008, 05:17 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: the c-bug should be allowed.