Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
Everyone can learn it unless they have a physical impairment, ie loss of fingers.
If somebody with run weapons can't beat another person using the c-bug with walkies, they really need training, and would probably be beaten up with flowers too.
(11-12-2008, 12:53 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Everyone can learn it unless they have a physical impairment, ie loss of fingers.
I can't use it that well either, but then again I don't try to use bugs. :+
This is all very well and good. But the serious problem still remains...

(11-12-2008, 12:11 PM)Ben link Wrote: What the hell is Cbug?
The crouch bug (often referred to as the "C-Bug") allows one to quickly shoot off numerous rounds of the Desert Eagle (Deagle). It can also be used to make you run with some weapons. Alright? :+
(11-12-2008, 07:19 PM)TEF link Wrote: The crouch bug (often referred to as the "C-Bug") allows one to quickly shoot off numerous rounds of the Desert Eagle (Deagle). It can also be used to make you run with some weapons. Alright? :+
BEAST TOAST
It can give one an unfair advantage on the game, thus I will say I disagree with allowing this. Easier to just say 'no' to every bug, more consistent.
(11-12-2008, 07:19 PM)TEF link Wrote: It can also be used to make you run with some weapons. Alright? :+
Thats running bug, not c-bug.
But the same button, 'C' is used to cause the "running bug", so therefore I don't see why that cannot be referred as the C bug aswell.
(11-12-2008, 11:17 PM)Jay link Wrote: But the same button, 'C' is used to cause the "running bug", so therefore I don't see why that cannot be referred as the C bug aswell.
Exactly why it's still considered part of the crouch bug, Darius.

(11-12-2008, 11:00 PM)tomozj link Wrote: It can give one an unfair advantage on the game, thus I will say I disagree with allowing this. Easier to just say 'no' to every bug, more consistent.
Correct; it can, but I'm just saying I don't care. :+ I agree, however, that it will send a larger message to just disallow every bug, but sometimes the lesser bugs get brought up to be allowed. :+
I've heard from numerous admins that the walk weapons jogging bug is allowed.