Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
Its not dominated by deagles until 98% of the kills are done by deagles.
It is dominated by the most powerful weapons available- and just because 50% of the new unregistered players don't know how to buy guns, it doesn't make the deagle the dominant weapon.

Secondly, the bug is not as easy as many of the crewmembers (who haven't mastered it) seem to think it is.
I remember for at least the first month (if not two) within discovering the bug, I was still stronger without using the c-bug. It takes practice not only to get it to work with speed, but also with accuracy.
It is much harder to master than 2shot, and adds to the variety of weapons players will use.
Deagles are the most donimant weapon. Most if not every player owns and kills with a deagle, even most gang members use a deagle to finish the job. It has nothing to do with being registered or not or what is the most powerful, its just the fact its the default spawn weapon. It is probably just as powerful as most popular weapons anyway.

If we allowed bug abusing on this weapon it would just completely ruin the gameplay since it isn't very realistic, it is hard to do, and it is unfair in a lot of cases because it is abuse of a bug that most people don't know about and probably aren't prepeared to learn. A bug is a bug.
Well , anyway. This won't change anything much. Everybody is doing c-bug anyway , allowed or not... so meh
(11-13-2008, 06:32 PM)n00ne link Wrote: 90%  of the players who don't know what is c-bug , also don't know what lead-aim is too. So now you gonna ban everyone who is leadaiming , because it's something that not everyone knows about. Right?
90% of players don't know what c bug is? that's waaaay off... i'd say about 55% dont know what it is.
You didn't quite read what i said m8 :)
(11-13-2008, 08:20 PM)Jay link Wrote: Deagles are the most donimant weapon. Most if not every player owns and kills with a deagle, even most gang members use a deagle to finish the job. It has nothing to do with being registered or not or what is the most powerful, its just the fact its the default spawn weapon. It is probably just as powerful as most popular weapons anyway.

If we allowed bug abusing on this weapon it would just completely ruin the gameplay since it isn't very realistic, it is hard to do, and it is unfair in a lot of cases because it is abuse of a bug that most people don't know about and probably aren't prepeared to learn. A bug is a bug.

You must've been fighting some poor gangmembers then- the only time they use deagles to finish the job is when they're at least a full bar ahead anyway. As for "It is probably just as powerful as most popular weapons anyway," thats bullshit.
Besides, I'm not talking about just the deagle, but also the combat shotgun, sniper rifle and regular shotgun.

I don't understand your "not very realistic" argument either- its more physically possible for someone to fire a desert eagle as fast as the c-bug using two hands than it is to fire a shotgun with one hand, or survive 50 bullets before dying... in fact, it is one of the more realistic parts of the game.

(11-13-2008, 08:20 PM)Jay link Wrote: it is hard to do
All the more reason for it to be allowed.
If somebody who just began playing the game could beat me at 4shot, after 1.5 years I'd be pretty annoyed- because 4shot is hard to do, as is EVERY fighting aspect in this game (in comparison to any game where you don't have to lead aim). There are plenty of fighters that get tired of the game because its the same thing over and over- running round with sawns and uzis. Sure, you can go to other servers and fight walk weapons vs walk weapons, but then there are no sawns. You should be allowed to go on LVP and mix it up, by fighting runnies with walkies.
I wouldn't mind giving myself a challenge by using a combat shotgun, without being banned for having an "advantage" against a sawnoff.
(11-13-2008, 06:32 PM)n00ne link Wrote: 90%  of the players who don't know what is c-bug , also don't know what lead-aim is too. So now you gonna ban everyone who is leadaiming , because it's something that not everyone knows about. Right?

Wrong, we'd ban because of it being bug abuse, duh..

(11-14-2008, 09:53 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I don't understand your "not very realistic" argument either- its more physically possible for someone to fire a desert eagle as fast as the c-bug using two hands than it is to fire a shotgun with one hand, or survive 50 bullets before dying... in fact, it is one of the more realistic parts of the game.
All the more reason for it to be allowed.

Fair point, you'd probably break your wrist with those sawnoff shotguns, however that's how GTA is set - if R* wants it to be like that, then that's that. However, bug abusing isn't what was intented, and isn't a part of the game. It is instead simply exploiting the game in order to gain an unfair advantage. I'm still with no.
From what I can see, No is pretty out numbered...but not be too much. I'd say about 60% Yes and 40% No.
(11-14-2008, 10:13 PM)Munch link Wrote: From what I can see, No is pretty out numbered...but not be too much. I'd say about 60% Yes and 40% No.
45% and 55%
i dont see the problem to not allow c-bug
(11-14-2008, 09:52 PM)tomozj link Wrote: However, bug abusing isn't what was intented, and isn't a part of the game. It is instead simply exploiting the game in order to gain an unfair advantage. I'm still with no.
first of all, how do you know it's a bug? and second... how the hell do YOU know if it wasnt intended to be like it is? you can't bring "oh its not realistic" into this.. thats like saying getting hit with a car without going to the hospital or jetpacks are realistic. On every GTA game so far.. if you shoot one bullet, switch to another, and switch back.. the ammo refills.