Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
As I see it, it's half a complaint, half a suggestion :+
I'm pretty sure that at least more then half of the people here want it to be allowed, but still: *moved to 'Open for discussion'*

I'll get a ball rolling within the management.
i also think c-bug should be allowed :D
Greyfox is gone, and now you're thinking of allowing it instead of an instant 'no'. Nice.
(11-11-2008, 06:56 PM)Munch link Wrote: Greyfox is gone, and now you're thinking of allowing it instead of an instant 'no'. Nice.

Hmm? I recall it being suggested before, no idea by who, may be him, dunno. I doubt it was an instant no, though.
Still not saying it will be allowed.
(11-11-2008, 06:37 PM)estroe link Wrote: As I see it, it's half a complaint, half a suggestion :+
I'm pretty sure that at least more then half of the people here want it to be allowed, but still: *moved to 'Open for discussion'*

(11-10-2008, 10:11 PM)Darius link Wrote: Now I'm going to cut straight to the point. I know its not allowed, and quite sadly it probaly won't be allowed.
But I see nearly everyone do it everyday, regulars, VIPs, mods  :o and even main admins do it blatantly right in front of you.

So where does LVP stand on this? If everyone is using it quite freely.  :?

Where is the complaint or suggestion in that? He is just asking 'where lvp stands on it', in other words is it allowed or not  8)7
Kinda a complaint about people using it anyway, mainly mods is the issue imo there.
Either way, fits better here imo :+
I still haven't seen any Crew member use the bug, so I would personally ask for proof before making accusations.
Add a poll.
(11-11-2008, 07:50 PM)TEF link Wrote: I still haven't seen any Crew member use the bug, so I would personally ask for proof before making accusations.
I'm sure they would admit it. But i'm not naming them. (Unless they want me too)
Its just I know C-bug is not allowed, but why not? I see everyone do it, admins included.
I'm all for the crouch bug being allowed again, as I find myself letting it go half the time. Sure, I'll kick you for it, but I hardly ever ban. It'd be one more thing for people to whine about, though. Players would still report it for a while until they finally saw it was allowed. :+