Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
Never used crouch bug or used two shot on LVP. switching im not so sure because it can happen un-intentionally, therefore i do not ban for it unless i see consistant use.
(11-11-2008, 09:52 PM)Ben link Wrote: Never used crouch bug or used two shot on LVP. switching im not so sure because it can happen un-intentionally, therefore i do not ban for it unless i see consistant use.
By switching do you mean 4shot/uzi/4shot/uzi? (Which is allowed on LVP, not allowed on LW) or 2-shot? (cos you've said it twice D: with different names then)
I meant like, sometimes people switch between the first and second burst of sawnoffs without meaning it. So yeah sorry about that I did mention it twice. Hopefully now you know what I meant. :P
Oh, you mean like a 6-shot?

Anyway I'd like to hear the opposite side of the c-bug argument.
I've provided my opinion and thus far (wow that sounded nerdy) haven't heard any reasons for why it should remain against the rules.
well imo c-bugging aint bad if u're doing it once in a while but if u're really abusing it with a weapon like deagle it's rather annoying.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=14364.msg153834#msg153834 date=1226466776]
well imo c-bugging aint bad if u're doing it once in a while but if u're really abusing it with a weapon like deagle it's rather annoying.

If it's allowed, then it has to be allowed all the time. Can't go half-assed on it.
I disagree, it should not be allowed. It is unfair, not everyone can do it (including me) and it just brings an unfair advantage to the fight.
(11-11-2008, 05:17 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I think it should be allowed.

+1
What the hell is Cbug?
(11-12-2008, 12:11 PM)Ben link Wrote: What the hell is Cbug?
-_-