Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
As a now former-member of the crew, I can take my filter off and say what I think.

Haze, you know jack shit about samp at the moment. You have been inactive for ages and always been in the rw nutshell. So please, PLEASE do us a favor and a favor to yourself by avoiding to express biased opinions about something or someone you know nothing of, because you just look like an idiot. uL isn't playing competitively anymore since we've grown up and got better and more important things to think about, while samp is slowly dying because of its shit community and more and more ways to cheat that are being discovered daily.

so, quit trying please. uL at its top phase was 100% untouchable. We were the best, a fucking ingame family, and we made history of AAD in the later phases of samp. full stop. But the past is the past, all peaks are bound to curve downwards and we are now playing for the fun of it, which is actually the final purpose of every game ever. Now crawl back to your little cave, and let us be

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777 - by Gaahl - 01-29-2014, 01:08 PM