Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
step the fuck up shark
As a now former-member of the crew, I can take my filter off and say what I think.

Haze, you know jack shit about samp at the moment. You have been inactive for ages and always been in the rw nutshell. So please, PLEASE do us a favor and a favor to yourself by avoiding to express biased opinions about something or someone you know nothing of, because you just look like an idiot. uL isn't playing competitively anymore since we've grown up and got better and more important things to think about, while samp is slowly dying because of its shit community and more and more ways to cheat that are being discovered daily.

so, quit trying please. uL at its top phase was 100% untouchable. We were the best, a fucking ingame family, and we made history of AAD in the later phases of samp. full stop. But the past is the past, all peaks are bound to curve downwards and we are now playing for the fun of it, which is actually the final purpose of every game ever. Now crawl back to your little cave, and let us be
(01-29-2014, 01:08 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: ...

[Image: Perfect-score.jpg]
(01-29-2014, 12:59 PM)Darius link Wrote: Again as with Abyss, why are you getting involved? I don't even think you were involved in the ingame fighting on LVP. BTW, you're correct in what you say but are missing the point lol. Nobody is saying that. All I'm doing is pointing out the bullshit (in that we started the flaming etc) and how they are wrong (in that we are some clan that has achieved nothing and has no skill etc).

I'm not getting involved. I'm pointing out how ridiculous and pathetic all of this is, nothing more.
I respect your statement however, and will not further comment.
ITT: Whining and crying. Grow up.

[Image: flood.gif]
I'm sorry but you didn't pass the exam with the report you wrote earlie Darius.

You simply copy and pasted public quotations which were already available for everyone to see, you provided no new information to the problem domain. you were given a D for effort too due to the fact that this was a 50 minute exam and it took you only 40 minute to post and you didn't proof read. However I can see you took this very very seriously so I'm bumping your grade one up - but remember next time it may be an invigilator marking and not your teacher so you have to get out of the habit of rushing to post. Also you weren't clear on which methodology you used? Iterative would be better for this type of report - Also don't forget to reference!

Overall: 58% (2.2)

[Image: 242fj0i.png]
Figure 1.0 - Darius showing how little he cared about SWK  :( :( :(

__

In all seriousness I enjoyed chatting with 8ball last night, we don't hold grudges in SA-MP and we reminisced about a clan war we were both in back in the day, and Dynamo saved our ass in some AAD rounds we did a week or so ago so I like him too - I expected that from you too Darius, but since our encounters you've fled to the forum and complained more than a rich white girl. Hopefully I'll see you in game, but I think we've scared you off  :(
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=19834.msg450712#msg450712 date=1391003666]
I'm sorry but you didn't pass the exam with the report you wrote earlie Darius.
You simply copy and pasted public quotations which were already available for everyone to see, you provided no new information to the problem domain. you were given a D for effort too due to the fact that this was a 50 minute exam and it took you only 40 minute to post and you didn't proof read. However I can see you took this very very seriously so I'm bumping your grade one up - but remember next time it may be an invigilator marking and not your teacher so you have to get out of the habit of rushing to post. Also you weren't clear on which methodology you used? Iterative would be better for this type of report - Also don't forget to reference!
Exactly. No acknowledgement of how you were wrong when it came to us starting the flaming or of any of my points. Just pure bullshit and ad hominems. Says it all

Darius showing how little he cared about SWK  :( :( :(
That the best you've got? Having to look back over 4 years ago?

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=19834.msg450525#msg450525 date=1390853855]
I won't respond to anything
Yeah, shows how much you care then since you just responded.  d:)b

In all seriousness I enjoyed chatting with 8ball last night, we don't hold grudges in SA-MP and we reminisced about a clan war we were both in back in the day, and Dynamo saved our ass in some AAD rounds we did a week or so ago so I like him too
Same here. As you've probably read from our forum (you seem to be on there alot lately) it is reminiscent of the old days. You didn't have the action ingame back then without some forum drama behind it (usually anyway). I just find it funny that you refuse to acknowledge you were wrong. I think you do know it though, as both your responses and hazes you completely fail to address it. Your silence on it says more than your words ;)

- I expected that from you too Darius, but since our encounters you've fled to the forum and complained more than a rich white girl. Hopefully I'll see you in game, but I think we've scared you off  :(
I ain't the one who was doing the crying ingame ;). I'm sure you will. And you're acting like one of those turkish immigrants who can't admit their mistakes  ;)
forced to check LVP thread during work... dayummm insteresting!
(01-29-2014, 03:27 PM)Darius link Wrote: Exactly. No acknowledgement of how you were wrong when it came to us starting the flaming or of any of my points. Just pure bullshit and ad hominems. Says it all

Im sorry I'll go back to complaining about how good you were with 30fps please dont write me yet another essay
[Image: Zsu0oS7.png]
Oh wait

Get in game and prove you're worth shit in RW, or continue whining about how I blasted in your face like a Jackson Pollock - Thats literally all I'm going to say, I don't do forum drama so you can keep going on about how you're apparently right, I'll just be ingame actually beating people - You proved you gave a shit about my clan since 4 years back yes, fact of the matter is you came on LVP one day and got driven away, guess that's why you ran off to ww and resulted to harboring cheaters anyway

Cya ingame! Oh wait haha you're too shit to show your face again
nemesis all know uL ww clan :(