Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 4)
ye karizma turkey bastard, all of them masturbate in public, in omegle, in chatrulete, allways masturbating, brownies
zezima said he had shown his balls on omegle so yeah.. hypocrit
ye wana see them ?
(03-21-2014, 11:59 AM)Zezima link Wrote: what does maddolis do in real life , what work do you do?

btw; im not gay, but if i was at the club ,and u were there, i would to you and say BRO, YOU LOOK SWEET, WANA HANGOUT TOGHETER? lol..

Hahah I'd take it as a compliment I'm sure.
I teach classical piano.
what are you wearing under the blazor? i keep lookin a the pic and thinking i need to buy a white blazer too ahhaha becouse it even suits with the jeans....
settle down son
The white blazer was almost a joke present from my girlfriend because I tend to dress down a lot more often, but it actually suits me alright.
The arms are ridiculously fucking tight though- and that's not a "I have big arms" brag, because I don't. Just wearing some dark shirt underneath, I don't really recall.
(03-23-2014, 04:34 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: from my girlfriend

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLmqUe_tafqNz2_PVsBFF...NnvQVS50RA]
I might post my pic but I'm very known among A/D community in samp and even tho I'm 9/10 or 8/10 my picture might be edited, with fame comes the hate. some kids like darius would do this for sureĀ  8)
lol so what, getting ur pic photoshopped is cool, go ahead. unless you're lying