Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 4)
As you should be aware of, numerous attempts of running a topic where users of this forum would post photo's of themselves, have failed. To be exact there has been, prior to this topic, 3 topics which have all been locked due to...well more or less spam.
Now, thanks to a compromise there will be a part 4 (which is what you're currently reading). However, a few rules will be added (apart from the usual forum rules). But first:

The original topic was created by TriggeR, and I quote:
Quote:I have an idea of people posting their picture here! If you have a nice picture of yourself, post it here and i'll move your picture to the board! Ofcourse don't have to post one, only if you want! Becouse of some problems within foto's of the crew of LVP. We'll see what members of the crew post their picture inhere!  :X

Previous topics can be found here (1), here (2) and here (3).

He is also the creator of this board.
That board has however not been updated anytime lately. I will not do it either, but if anyone wants to, you may make some kind of board with the pictures posted in this topic.

Then, here goes the boring part:

Special rules for this topic (apart from the usual forum rules):
  • Each post must contain a picture of yourself* (or your pet, which is allowed as well)!
  • You may not post pictures of anyone else than you/your pet.
  • You don't have to post pictures if you don't want to, but then you will not be able to reply.
  • Do NOT reply if you see someone replying without an image, use the Report to Moderator button.
  • Commenting on others pictures is allowed (assuming you included an image in your post), but be respectful and do not flame.

Any posts that fail to comply with the requirements above will be deleted, and you will recieve a warning if it happens more times.
* The point of having a rule that you must include a picture of yourself is to limit the spam, which was the major problem and cause of previous topics being locked. Maybe in the future that this rule can be removed, but it will remain for the time being.

So, go ahead and post your pictures!
[Image: img03652fg3.jpg]

This is me, hiding  :+

I'm gonna post a better faceshot when I get my camera back. My sister is borrowing it for the weekend.
[Image: l_3ea38b4a8910ca6c5d1a256b63b2c1c6.jpg]

I'm the bellend. :+

(right)
So far, I think we've had more incorrect than correct replies.
Let me make this very clear:

Each post must contain an image of you/your pet, else it'll be trashed.

There.

tomozj sucks, btw.  :+
Nice Felle ._.'

well, here it goes:
[Image: twan.jpg]

I'm the guy in the middle  :+

[Image: teigetje%202.jpg]
My pussy!!  :D
sexytime
So thats how you look like Delic :) Here's me  8)7

Omg  :o again ^^

[Image: aV2fbIJ0.jpg]

[modbreak]Refrain from doubleposting, thanks[/modbreak]
Whoa MrZappa that girl next to you looks pretty hot  :9~

[Image: photo0043wh5.th.jpg]
This is me in some crappy train about a month ago. I still had short hair back then (its a little longer now).

Also nice pussy TriggeR :D
-