Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 4)
(01-31-2014, 08:41 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: No turd in the sink - self pic fail.
;(

www.ratemypoo.com
did u make that jacket ur self ? :O
(01-31-2014, 12:12 PM)Zezima link Wrote: did u make that jacket ur self ? :O

Yeah man sure did :) Took like two years

Front

[Image: P1000573_zpsea2ea3aa.jpg]

Back

[Image: P1000572_zps74ef9152.jpg]

Got spikes in corner of each patch to, After a gig my arms are scratched and dented to fuck from moshpits
korn and cob, im proud son  ;)
If you like KoRn you'll love my back patch, and fuck yeah old school KoRn kicks ass, and CoB is just fucking awesome to

[Image: DSCI0003_zpsa18d0935.jpg]

I've got a lot more spare patches that one of my boards :P
(01-31-2014, 02:04 PM)Nater link Wrote: Got spikes in corner of each patch to, After a gig my arms are scratched and dented to fuck from moshpits

That's metal bro! I once fell down in a moshpit, 5 guys on top of me, elbow in the face. Ended up having to go to the samarites and get my eye checked out since it was totally busted. Lost one of my contact lenses in the pit too. That was a short concert lol.

Atleast I got free beer and cigs when on my way home to the camp from everybody who saw me.
(01-31-2014, 05:14 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: That's metal bro! I once fell down in a moshpit, 5 guys on top of me, elbow in the face. Ended up having to go to the samarites and get my eye checked out since it was totally busted. Lost one of my contact lenses in the pit too. That was a short concert lol.

Atleast I got free beer and cigs when on my way home to the camp from everybody who saw me.

Hell yeah man! A mate and I went down in a pit and were on the bottom was fuckin' painful but most metal concerts I go to the community is great and we all help each other up
So the question is, why do you guys hit eachother at concerts? Sounds pretty retarded  _O-
(02-01-2014, 08:52 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: So the question is, why do you guys hit eachother at concerts? Sounds pretty retarded  _O-
Only knobs hit each other, In proper moshpits you just push each other and jump around
damn that self made jean shirt is fucking sweet, i know who would like to get it as a present and would be very happy, just to bad he lives in canada and i live in europe lol... How long would it take me to make something similar? + were did u get all the amblemas? I think they are not stickers but fabric thats attached to the jean?