Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you think abut the properties in LVP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The costs should be reduced
16.00%
20 16.00%
The earnings should be raised
36.80%
46 36.80%
The costs should be raised
11.20%
14 11.20%
The earnings should be reduced
8.80%
11 8.80%
The earnings should keep as they are
6.40%
8 6.40%
The costs should keep as they are
8.00%
10 8.00%
Its fine, moto r u mad?!
12.80%
16 12.80%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

$$ Properties Earnings Poll $$
(05-19-2008, 01:02 AM)Fry link Wrote: [quote author=Mike link=topic=8794.msg111715#msg111715 date=1211152638]
During World War Two, the Nazis in Europe needed money to purchase materials and labor. So, since they had control over the German mints, they just printed more cash to use.
:')
[/quote]
+1 :')    _O- _O- _O- _O-
I voted that ths costs should go up into the sky, and the earnings should follow the cost in the same x/y slope.  :w
the 10 min you "own" the property should be longer like 14, 15, 16, 18 or 20 minutes instead.
And then you might ask: why 14, 16 and 18 minutes? Because it sounds good _O-
No but the 10 should be 15 or 20 minutes.
And  if, 20 minutes, the prices and the earnings don't have to be changed

:w
There are people who buy like 20 props or more, if they own a lot and the minimum time of holding a property is extended, it'll be harder to buy properties.
Next to that, if you have it 20 minutes, you'll be (almost) sure to have your money back, as a minimum. The 'problem' with that is that a part of the properties is that you have to defend them a bit in order to keep them. It's pretty easy to earn money in LVP..
I tried under a different name and started all over again and had 10 million with 2 hours playing.. With a maximum of 3 properties, that is.
(05-29-2008, 03:47 PM)estroe link Wrote: There are people who buy like 20 props or more, if they own a lot and the minimum time of holding a property is extended, it'll be harder to buy properties.
Next to that, if you have it 20 minutes, you'll be (almost) sure to have your money back, as a minimum. The 'problem' with that is that a part of the properties is that you have to defend them a bit in order to keep them. It's pretty easy to earn money in LVP..
I tried under a different name and started all over again and had 10 million with 2 hours playing.. With a maximum of 3 properties, that is.
Yes thats true, it is easy, but if you extend the time, you can at the same time lower the max props, so you can max have .. lets say .. like 5 properties at the same time... But it really doesn't matter.. And yes, now when you say it.. it's acctually a bit fun to defend your properties.. :w :>
Whenever I buy props I just buy some hidden, hard to reach, or out of LV props :)
welp the whole property system is tad bit g ay cuz there are properties which cost 750k and give u like 8k in a minute and there are also properties which cost 160k and give u 13k in a minute.

I just think its sensless to have such properties which cost alot n give u some peanuts.

So some properties need to get balanced dats all

yours,

[shadow=blue,left](¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´. .
¸.•´¸.•*¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.~>
[/shadow]
[shadow=red,left]Dr.Vibrator[/shadow]  :>
i think its nice atm maybe the earn should be less
i think the properties now are good and no need to increase or descrease prices or earning , i think keep them as they are now is the best thing , i can go buy few props and earn 700-900k per min and that is a good thing ayee! , and it makes you to work your Ass harder to get cash :+ instead of play easy  ;)
people earn cash to easy and to fast..I guess probably reduse and reduse hard  :X