Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you think abut the properties in LVP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The costs should be reduced
16.00%
20 16.00%
The earnings should be raised
36.80%
46 36.80%
The costs should be raised
11.20%
14 11.20%
The earnings should be reduced
8.80%
11 8.80%
The earnings should keep as they are
6.40%
8 6.40%
The costs should keep as they are
8.00%
10 8.00%
Its fine, moto r u mad?!
12.80%
16 12.80%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

$$ Properties Earnings Poll $$
You can vote twice

I made this cause im broken, and properties arent as good as before
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=8762.0
i voted cost should be increased and earning should be increased.
ya like old props, i hope they dont create props that cost 10 mils and give 33k  _O- _O-
Earnings should be raised.
The property system is great for earning money, but we don't want it to become so easy to make it that you hardly ever have to work for it. That's why the earnings have been reduced, mainly by Dennis and cloakster (Do NOT deny it :+), because it's too easy to earn money. I know it can seem mean if you're a player, but look at it from our point of view. And, also, answer me this: Do you really want to earn so much money so quickly that you fill up your bank, leaving no point in money anymore? Think about it, guys.

Thanks For Reading & Take Care!

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
Well I do completely disagree with Cloakster lowering his price, but that's up to him I guess. That was one of my favorite properties. And yeah, I obviously see what you're saying, it's just the properties get bought out so much.
(04-24-2008, 09:04 AM)Domenic_Fiore link Wrote: Well I do completely disagree with Cloakster lowering his price, but that's up to him I guess. That was one of my favorite properties. And yeah, I obviously see what you're saying, it's just the properties get bought out so much.

Then search for properties which are further away, ones that aren't bought a lot ;)
The LVP Property earnngs should be lowered, prices increased, and some new ways to make money introduced imo.
voted for increased prices, and decreased earnings :))
(04-24-2008, 02:14 AM)HaZe link Wrote: i voted cost should be increased and earning should be increased.

Same here.
A month or two ago when 2 admins/management (forget who it was... MrBondt/someone?) were drunk and went property-earnings-decrease-happy, the economy kinda screwed up, as 90% of properties can't make half their cost after 10 minutes, leaving about 5-10 decent properties, which everybody's fighting for.

...now that I think of it, its a good thing for rich blokes like me :D