Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you think abut the properties in LVP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The costs should be reduced
16.00%
20 16.00%
The earnings should be raised
36.80%
46 36.80%
The costs should be raised
11.20%
14 11.20%
The earnings should be reduced
8.80%
11 8.80%
The earnings should keep as they are
6.40%
8 6.40%
The costs should keep as they are
8.00%
10 8.00%
Its fine, moto r u mad?!
12.80%
16 12.80%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

$$ Properties Earnings Poll $$
(04-24-2008, 12:08 PM)Jay link Wrote: The LVP Property earnngs should be lowered, prices increased, and some new ways to make money introduced imo.

+1

(04-24-2008, 02:03 PM)Twilight link Wrote: voted for increased prices, and decreased earnings :))

I voted the same.
Well i think they should add some better props and have the ones that you can see around the streets price highered and earnings lowered and they should add some secret props with high price and earnings theres not many secret ones now, and now that earnings are lowered, after 10 mins theres about a 70% chance it being bought making you lose out from cash, i have around 40 mil left, the only way i can make money is on LVP regular server..

So i think they should just leave it as it is and add some secret props with high price and high earning but only a few more.
(04-24-2008, 07:27 AM)TEF link Wrote: The property system is great for earning money, but we don't want it to become so easy to make it that you hardly ever have to work for it. That's why the earnings have been reduced, mainly by Dennis and cloakster (Do NOT deny it :+), because it's too easy to earn money. I know it can seem mean if you're a player, but look at it from our point of view. And, also, answer me this: Do you really want to earn so much money so quickly that you fill up your bank, leaving no point in money anymore? Think about it, guys.

Thanks For Reading & Take Care!

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)

i dont want to get my money raise so fast, i just want to have enough to keep buying 1.5 mils of weapons,
and i dont think having 22 mils now i will be playing more than 1 month before i run out of money and have to re-begin all
I don't see what this has to do with SA-MP, moving to LVP.

What i think: Properties should be made a lot more often.

If their in a place like LS or SF where nothing goes on, they should be over 30k. And ending at like under 10mil.

In LV, each property should have a limit of earning under 100k.

The desert and county areas i guess under 200k

So what im saying is the hidden props should be more earnings and more to buy.

What do you think abut the properties in LVP?
The costs should be reduced - 4 (11.1%)
The earnings should be raised - 16 (44.4%)
The costs should be raised - 6 (16.7%)
The earnings should be reduced - 3 (8.3%)

The earnings should keep as they are - 1 (2.8%)
The costs should keep as they are - 2 (5.6%)
Its fine, moto r u mad?! -
(04-26-2008, 05:17 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: So what im saying is the hidden props should be more earnings and more to buy.
agree.
but there is a problem, adding more props causes lag, thats why most of props were deleted,
so its better to just increase the earnings and costs.
The earnings should be raised, but the prices should stay the same!
lmao.

Yeah lower propertie earnings but fix fu***** timeouts then!!!
Leski, timeouts isn't only a problem at LVP, it is more a SA-MP 'bug'.
Prices are fine as they are, work for your money, I looked over the map and I saw 3 properties which earns good.
do you think 3 props is a lot?