Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you think abut the properties in LVP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The costs should be reduced
16.00%
20 16.00%
The earnings should be raised
36.80%
46 36.80%
The costs should be raised
11.20%
14 11.20%
The earnings should be reduced
8.80%
11 8.80%
The earnings should keep as they are
6.40%
8 6.40%
The costs should keep as they are
8.00%
10 8.00%
Its fine, moto r u mad?!
12.80%
16 12.80%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

$$ Properties Earnings Poll $$
(04-26-2008, 11:14 PM)Motorola link Wrote: do you think 3 props is a lot?
So their supposed to then? Why not all props 1 dollar for 100 bil per min? OH wait then LVP would suck.

They never said properties would be easy to find, easy to buy, or earns a fair amount eather.

You choose what you buy, and sell.

So yeah this topic is lame lol...
[Image: locked.gif] <-----
(04-24-2008, 12:08 PM)Jay link Wrote: The LVP Property earnngs should be lowered, prices increased, and some new ways to make money introduced imo.
+1

The reason that Dennis and I dropped the prices is because it was just way too easy to make money before. I remember a long time ago when anyone could by a few props and earn 500k+ a min, it just was not as fun once you realize that the only thing to spend money on is guns and you still have tons of money left over. Thats just my view on it :)
(04-27-2008, 12:44 AM)cloakster link Wrote: The reason that Dennis and I dropped the prices is because it was just way too easy to make money before. I remember a long time ago when anyone could by a few props and earn 500k+ a min, it just was not as fun once you realize that the only thing to spend money on is guns and you still have tons of money left over. Thats just my view on it :)
now its imposible to get money  :(
thats why i posted it, theres no motivation to buy props with those low earnings.
but i agree cloack, there should be other ways to get money like if you give me 400 mils  O-)
Yeah, All older players who played at that time are loaded with cash... We aren't so please....
The earnings should be definatly!!
Question:  What do you think abut the properties in LVP?
The costs should be reduced - 7 (11.5%)
The earnings should be raised - 25 (41%)
The costs should be raised - 8 (13.1%)
The earnings should be reduced - 6 (9.8%)
The earnings should keep as they are - 3 (4.9%)
The costs should keep as they are - 5 (8.2%)
Its fine, moto r u mad?! - 7 (11.5%)

Total Voters: 37
All the newbs who are poor would vote to raise it.

Listen:

I've reached 400 million $ 2 diffrent times in the past week.
If the earnings are raised on the properties, the costs of the taxi system, the teleports, tuning, showmessages, borrowing cash, and weapons will go up. That's just the way a capitalistic society works. If more money is put in the economy, the less value it holds.

It's called inflation

Here is a historical reference and example:
During World War Two, the Nazis in Europe needed money to purchase materials and labor. So, since they had control over the German mints, they just printed more cash to use. This in turn inflated the German Mark to be worth less than the US Dollar. To be specific, a Five Million German Mark was worth less than a US Penny (one cent). People were using the cash for wallpaper.

So, do you guys want all that cash in your bank accounts to be worth next to nothing?
(05-19-2008, 12:17 AM)Mike link Wrote: During World War Two, the Nazis in Europe needed money to purchase materials and labor. So, since they had control over the German mints, they just printed more cash to use.
:')