Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
(11-22-2010, 06:36 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Oh ok thanks david! For some reason, after changing my fonts.txd I feel like I rapidfire faster now o_o
Placebo much?
*Weezy googles what placebo means
(11-22-2010, 01:56 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Thanks, but that one and demon's aren't the same. well they are close to each other, but demon's one have pink health :o

The pink health bar and the name "Barney" , i used the interface editor v1.2.

Here's the link - http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/?categ...ditor_v1_2

then click download 

"Download/Скачать"

And thats it i cant tell you the rest of it. Figure it out by your self ;x.
Didn't really get it
(11-22-2010, 06:36 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Oh ok thanks david! For some reason, after changing my fonts.txd I feel like I rapidfire faster now o_o

Dude...
weeezy dont play with this interface editor in ur own trust me :P btw mine is light blue better than demon :P
(11-22-2010, 10:56 PM)HunTeR link Wrote: weeezy dont play with this interface editor in ur own trust me :P btw mine is light blue better than demon :P
then share it ;D

Weird, usually changing fonts.txd makes you have 8 shots in the spas and spawn with a minigun too

Anyway, placebo means your brain gives you the feeling that something you're using (even medicines, for exhample) has some effect on you while it hasn't any instead
(11-22-2010, 11:43 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Weird, usually changing fonts.txd makes you have 8 shots in the spas and spawn with a minigun too

Anyway, placebo means your brain gives you the feeling that something you're using (even medicines, for exhample) has some effect on you while it hasn't any instead
Ahh, like when a girl drinks just a shot of vodka and she thinks shes drunk already?
_O- _O-
(11-22-2010, 11:50 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Ahh, like when a girl drinks just a shot of vodka and she thinks shes drunk already?
_O- _O-
What girls you 'hang' around with? ;(