Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
Dont post more than 3 pics at a time please, or this topic will be floooded  :Y)

:w
I don't think a lot of people use mods on SA-MP. Just a few maybe.
(04-17-2008, 07:34 AM)Synyst3r link Wrote: I don't think a lot of people use mods on SA-MP. Just a few maybe.
well then you dont have to post here at all do you? :w
Yeah, you don't have to either.
I don't use any mods either.
Isn't it against the rules of LVP to mod your game :X
I used a flood mod for single player, was gonna make a movie, but messed it up, and now the place in Los Santos airport that goes down is covered with water. In SA, and SA:MP
(04-17-2008, 10:13 AM)SwatGuy link Wrote: Isn't it against the rules of LVP to mod your game :X

Texture mods are allowed, anything else that affect the gameplay is against the rules indeed.

Example:
You can use a radar mod (the detail radar mod, as it doesn't affect the gameplay at all)

but

You are not allowed to use a gravity mod, flood mod, handling mod(which changes the speed of your vehicles) etc. etc.
(04-17-2008, 11:26 AM)InVion link Wrote: I used a flood mod for single player, was gonna make a movie, but messed it up, and now the place in Los Santos airport that goes down is covered with water. In SA, and SA:MP

I formatted my comp, reinstalled it, came onto a server and it's fixed w00t
You don't need to format your pc all the time, just make a back up of your gta3.img ;)