Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
(11-21-2010, 02:59 PM)David_GER link Wrote: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zo02zs hope the link works

Thanks, but that one and demon's aren't the same. well they are close to each other, but demon's one have pink health :o
(11-22-2010, 01:56 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Thanks, but that one and demon's aren't the same. well they are close to each other, but demon's one have pink health :o
I dont think armour&health bar have anything to do with fonts.txd,its ped.ifp or somethin if im right.
(11-22-2010, 01:56 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Thanks, but that one and demon's aren't the same. well they are close to each other, but demon's one have pink health :o

the pink health came from gta interface lol u can pick any color u want
Link? :x
(11-22-2010, 02:21 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Link? :x
(11-22-2010, 04:49 AM)yungbo94 link Wrote: Here is somthing most of you probably have(I found it just today D:)
[Image: samp004pl.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
:w

mind sharing?
Quote: link=topic=8629.msg356012#msg356012 date=1290431631]
I dont think armour&health bar have anything to do with fonts.txd,its ped.ifp or somethin if im right.
ped.ifp is the way you walk/run and hold ur guns, not how ur interface looks >.<
They are the same, cause I made it. The thing is only that he changed the color with interface editor but I never used that mod so I cant help you there.
Here is another one I found today:
[Image: samp006qm.png]

And this is how it look's like when you aim:
[Image: samp008wo.png]

:w
Oh ok thanks david! For some reason, after changing my fonts.txd I feel like I rapidfire faster now o_o