Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
[Image: EIMInc-1.jpg]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Our Family
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Nicholas Casini, I live in New York City. I run the underground streets in Los Ventura's. I grew up in a harsh environment, Some say thats what makes me the dirty evil man I am. I take respect to a whole new level. You can either love my family or hate us. Trust me, Hate us, and war shall be brought to attention. We are a high class family made of only the best fighters on GTA. We only recruit the best!! We are looking for skilled fighters who understand the word KILL!

This is our Homepage for recruitment and information http://emeraldmafia.ucoz.com/. Members with a high rank will receive the URL to our family headquarters website. Here we discuss Wars, and member decisions.  We are business and fun, Ride with us, Be rich, Be powerful, Be the best you can be. If your not with us, Your against us. Emerald Isle Mafia is recruiting all high ranking members, skilled fighters, and skilled drivers, so look on forums and apply now. We Show no Mercy, Kill or be Killed!

Yes, Emerald Isle mafia is located on more games then just Grand Theft Auto. We originated on the Online game of Mafia, And Mafia 2. We plan to spread our power and talents through many gang/mafia related games as we can. So please, join the journey of power and respect. Be the best, do the best, Join Emerald Isle Mafia

The Mafia
~Leaders~
.::.[EiM]Nicholas Casini
.::.[EiM]Gabriela Costa :w
.::.[EiM]Anthony Morello :w

~Capos~
.::.[EiM]Tommy Persin
.::.[EiM]Vincent Grip
.::.[EiM]Stefano Luigi

~Family~
.::.[EiM]CuteBaby :w
.::.[EiM]SugAR
.::.Evil_Steve
.::.K_Paso

~Friends~
.::.LVM Crew
.::.CandyGirl
.::.[F]Crew

Application
Application For Emerald Isle Mafia

UserName:
Ingame-Nickname:
Reason to join:
Activity:
Kill Ratio:
Commands skill: 1-10
Style skill: (Skill of tec-9 or Uzi & sawnoff) 1-10
aiming skill: (sniper, m4, deagle) 1-10
Lagging skill: (Can you hit laggers?) 1-10

Alliances
LVM-Los Venturas Mafia

Looks like we've got 2 mafia's now..

This clan looks cool 8)

Las Venturas Mafia, watch out.

Good Luck EiM ;)
Thanks, Much Appreciated, We Dominated Mafia 1 and 2 Hopefully Dominate LVP, Dont Know havnt met everyone. But Best of luck to yourself also Friend!

Regards,

Nicholas Casini
This looks cool ! good luck guys
So [W]MosteeL's mansion is your 'GangBase' ay?
I'll consider that invasion of territory, we'll see you on the streets!

Good luck.
Seems good, see you on the streets! Good luck on LVP :)
Oi & welcome to the streets of LVP. :w
Watch yourselves... Las Venturas Playground is a BIG comminuty... throw yourself in at the deep end, and you'll drown.

On a lighter note, good fluck :D

Good Luck
GL guys  :)