Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
Awesome, cant wait for our clan to join in on the fun
We have been on other games and such, and have been fun, been top ranking clan on Mafia 1 and 2
thats why i asked about LVP, But sounds great and cant wait to meet you all on the server

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
I'll be sure to have my Consiglieres aware that you guys are new to this community, and that they will enforce a friendly no shooting rule unless FCing. (Fightclub, if you don't know what that means yet)

LVMs drivers can show you around if you like, just PM and introduce yourselves to one of us and tell them I recommended on helping you guys out. Cheers.  :w
Didnt know what FC meant...lol
But that would be awesome, and thanks for the help, its well appreciated!
LVM sounds great,Will be awesome to meet your family...

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
I am really glad to be a part of Emerald Isle Mafia, It has been a great clan and is very helpful and made of very skilled players

Thanks for all the good luck guys and cant wait to see you all on there  :D
Great to see you apply on the forums Gab :D
Just need the rest of the members to also...
Regards,
Nicholas Casini
I don't remember you asking for my permission to use my mansion as your gang base.

We're gonna have a BIG problem.

PSYCH! Just kiddin' ya!  _O-  ;)

You can have it. Besides, my prop there doesn't exist anymore. But if it still did, uhm...yeah, we're gonna have "just a bit" of a problem. You see, we [W] are a bit territorial.  :7  But since it's no more, and you guys seem cool, i'ma let ya have it. 100 Million Dollars in game will do just fine.  :+  :P

Have fun here in GTA SA-MP and here in LVP.

See you on the streets.

Can ya dig it??!

8)

:7
:P [W] Sounds like a well known clan :D
100 mill hum,ill up it to 400, well worth it :D
Cant wait to get on the servers and meet you all, sounds like a great place to be and hang out!!

Well, Gang base will change as we enter the server, I was just looking at map and was like sure, sounds good :D
Ive been on LVP maybe once, FUN TIME!
But didn't really look at property's
BUT Cant wait!!

regards,
Nicholas Caisni
Mafia, a term taken lightly and a term people regret taking lightly.  It's good to see another.  While I do agree with a recent post about alliances taking away from the competition between gangs, they can be good if used well.  besides, with the amount of gangs on here, alliances really dont take that much away.  Respect is all that matters in the end.  I respect people until they give me reasons not to so i'll be sure and tell members not to shoot you guyz up.  If Mike (Donovan) is cool with u guyz, that's enough for me.  We'll have to have a Mafia Meeting someday.  Preferably our Party spot:
[Image: updatedmapro9.jpg]
[Image: fallback2cj5.jpg]

Grow strong and kick ass.
Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg102822#msg102822 date=1208501131]
100 mill hum,ill up it to 400, well worth it :D

400? You won't be able to reach that so fast ;) When you just started to play you can maximum get 20 mill in your bank.

You need 200 hours for the maximum bank, which is 400 million. Good luck achieving it and 'buying' that base! ;)

Oh, and, yeah, as Don said, BB ftw! :P
Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg102791#msg102791 date=1208482338]
To the clan of [W] I did not know the mansion was your gang base....

Its not.
Technically north-ammunation is our "turf"- but basically we kill everyone everywhere- I was kidding about the mansion being our turf (all the action's in Las Venturas).

Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg102822#msg102822 date=1208501131]
[W] Sounds like a well known clan :D

Very well known in sa-mp, on LVP we're not that big due to activity.
But you won't find a clan more significant in sa-mp history.

I would tell you to watch out for our members on the streets, but you'll find that out for yourself.

Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg102791#msg102791 date=1208482338]
To many of LVP regulars or admins, Who do you feel is the best clan? on LVP that is?
In terms of who has the most members with high average skill level, BB or BA.
In terms of who you'd hate to run into most on the streets? [W]. [W]e deal out the most death per capita, and our skills ingame speak for themselves.
Who the hell mentioned [KOD]???

Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: LVM doesn't flame either
Depends on the member.