Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
mark stivenson: and f$*k u and whole ur entire life burn in hell and amen wish u die in a flames... and ur life burns like a hell twice.. and hope the landlord kick u out and be homeless b*$ch and sell ur f*&kin body for a c^$ks and to live a day ..f#%k you and f#&k whole your family and your life and your friends... and make sure i kept all of this hate in me but... go w&^re around and find a c#%k to f#^k your pussy big time ... who the f&#k are you ?? GO AWAY FROM ME AND DIE.., u think ur clever enuff and happy arrgh i FU#^ED MARK's life but make sure im so strong enuff i can stand up

mark stivenson: and fix everything ,,, F*#K U .. GOODBYE ... YOU ARE IGNORED ON MY FU#*IN LIST .. WATEVA U TYPE I WONT RECEIVE BYE B#&CH .. W#&RE. CHEAP ... GET A 5$ TO F*#K U 10X TIMES A NIGHT.

Now, i know who he is talking about as a friend, she has going through some problems in real with debt and that, and he used it to another level....I mean, common, thats just cruel

Hope i edited enough to not be warned or such :(

regards,
Nicholas Casini
Good luck ?

Btw, don't you have anything better to do, then argue on forums? :?
Mark=Chevy if no one knew

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
_O-

Goodluck on the post? Nice editing though.
Not trying to argue with people  :r

Just i think it was wrong, and with what i have read, everyone says KOD is like angels nice and caring....

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
By the way, I just wanted to say thanks on behalf of the Las Venturas Mafia, and I wish you luck.

-Joe
Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg103079#msg103079 date=1208578805]
Just i think it was wrong, and with what i have read, everyone says KOD is like angels nice and caring....

Sure it's a little wrong, and its also completely childish and immature, just like chevy is.
He spends 20% of the time flaming, and the other 80% minimodding with the hopes of becoming a mod/admin.

He's not worth worrying about- it's a game, and if he says crap like that just block it out.
They're just words. Honestly the things he says when he's trying to flame just make me laugh.
Chevy: "and f$*k u and whole ur entire life burn in hell and amen wish u die in a flames... "
Lol.
CHevy has just let the respect of everyone.

His words are some bad stuff.

If he dares to come back on LVP, everyone pwn him.

apparently he doesn't know what this game is about- fun. not flaming the crap out of someone to make yourself feel good.

Chevy, don't even come back on LVP. Unless you want to prove you did not say that.and get some flaming skills rofl

[modbreak]You are not the right authority to ban people from LVP.[/modbreak]

hi everyone there :)

i deny all of that and i deny that is my ID.... i want to say its so simply easy to fake sucha convo.

i can do

Sugar:fuck you mark you die ion hell blah blah bklah
Mark:sux i dont understand you why u flame me  plz :(
Sugar: Fuck you son fo a bitch ...

bingo there we go a simple convo from my imagination! ...  and make sure i NEVER EVR inslut someons FAMILY or parents Especially i have sucha respect to familes... i have lost my Father and i do sure feel how parents inslutin feels!  so officially I deny it

i been here with you guys over hmm 690 or so hours did any one of you seen me flaming this way ?? no matter what i NEVER EVER FLAME THIS WAY.

Trust me i Deny that Addy .. you may ask TEF  or  [KOD]seka aswell they got my Addy and they will tell u whats my Addy really ...  so guys stop liying here and being a childish .., and you too Chris you jst Judge while you are closing your eyes like a Blind didnt you think of  hmm i can fake one !!!!! guys Im not asking you to believe me or  deny me, im just telling you the truth ...  ;) and its up to you if you wanna believe this crappy faked convo or not i dont force anyone to decide ..

good luck to you all .
(04-19-2008, 05:10 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: No, chevy is the one who's harsh. He's trying to act big to one of his [KOD] members acting like their his slave. I saw it live and i lol'd when he threatend to tell the boss, although he was already the boss ..
You could bleep each cuss word out, then i think it would be legal to show.

I think you should get you info correct i am the boss of KOD and if you have anything to say then say it to me i am feed up with all this back stabbing i have not kicked anyone out of KOD and i am not getting in the middle of all this i come on here to enjoy it not to bloody argue over who did what when were and how at the end of the day its a game not a bitching match