Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
Good Luck!
Ok, im new to LVP but damn, some harsh clans out there....
I just had two members join EiM from a clan, that the leader said some harsh stuff about them...
When i say harsh i mean bringing Real and other family members in it.....

one thing for the clan that did this(And they know who they are) Emerald Isle will be at war with you

And by the looks of it, where winning with ur members leaving to join us _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Dont mean to sound like a asshole, or a badass, but Paybacks a bitch

regards,
Nicholas Casini
And who might these "members" be?

Probably not from a BIG clan I think.

Don't just believe what your recruits tell you, coz it might be the other way around.

You see, a lot of players that came from a clan or a gang would say they LEFT, when the truth is, they got KICKED OUT.

So, watch out for those, you'll never know what hit ya until someone sings and dances Hamtimes ya dig?!
You know what the gang name was?
Quote:Mosteel link=topic=8628.msg103051#msg103051 date=1208577612]
So, watch out for those, you'll never know what hit ya until someone sings and dances Hamtimes ya dig?!

Lol Mo, you're so badass.
Yes i know the clan name, but don't want to ruin them totally :X :X.....but will post the text proof on here, if i don't get banned for bad words, will I?
But its just harsh how they treated them....

regards,
Nicholas Casini
Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg103035#msg103035 date=1208570355]
Ok, im new to LVP but damn, some harsh clans out there....
I just had two members join EiM from a clan, that the leader said some harsh stuff about them...
When i say harsh i mean bringing Real and other family members in it.....

one thing for the clan that did this(And they know who they are) Emerald Isle will be at war with you

And by the looks of it, where winning with ur members leaving to join us _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Dont mean to sound like a asshole, or a badass, but Paybacks a bitch

regards,
Nicholas Casini
No, chevy is the one who's harsh. He's trying to act big to one of his [KOD] members acting like their his slave. I saw it live and i lol'd when he threatend to tell the boss, although he was already the boss ..

Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg103062#msg103062 date=1208578221]
Yes i know the clan name, but don't want to ruin them totally :X :X.....but will post the text proof on here, if i don't get banned for bad words, will I?

regards,
Nicholas Casini
You could bleep each cuss word out, then i think it would be legal to show.
Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg103062#msg103062 date=1208578221]

regards,
Nicholas Casini

[KOD] are a small-time insignificant clan anyway.
By saying anything about them you won't be ruining them totally, I'm sure :P
Ding, Chris you win many cookies....lol

You guessed the clan, Ill post the Text he sent, if i dont get banned from forum for bad words :(

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
Quote:Nicholas Casini link=topic=8628.msg103066#msg103066 date=1208578344]
Ding, Chris you win many cookies....lol

You guessed the clan, Ill post the Text he sent, if i dont get banned from forum for bad words :(

Regards,
Nicholas Casini

rofl. dont worry man...theres a LOT worse flaming that you'd need to do to get banned.

If you didnt say it, your fine.

If you just screamed words that 'arent allowed in LVP' over and over, thats a warning or moderated status, possibly ban, considering what the managements moods are. xD