Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
I think Chevy's telling the truth because I've never seen him flame anyone in-game/on the forum.

He always posts self-made vid's on the forum and thanks everyone for watching it, he seems to be a cool dude.

I think someone faked it.
yes i think chevy is telling the truth he is a nice guy :)
It's a little late, but.. Good Luck :+
Actually, Nicholas, I think Chevy doesnt do that.

I've known Chevy and heard about him from a consigliere for the past 2 months, and I believe hes definitely. not a flamer.

Either someone made that up, or someone is posing as chevy.  o.0
I saw chevy myself, flame.

Even the members on LVp told me they were flamed! (sugar did), so i wonder why she would tell me that, and so did another [KOD].

Adding the one where i saw him flame myself.

But i really don't care from now on. The members can stay or leave. But it's none of my cares anymore. /me scoots out of chair and leaves*
i have no clue on what is going on, but i personally haven't see chevy flame.  He's a soldier (in real life) so I doubt flaming is one of his top priorities.  but, i've just seen him online late at night.  So i dunno and I haven't seen him online lately. 

But that's just my 2 cents
What ever the fact is, 4 members now, all members of KOD have said they wanted to join because of chevy's harsh judgments of people/flaming....

Chevy you can deny its your ID or w/e, But then your lieing to everyone on this forum, because i personally spoke to you on Yahoo messenger, and your ID was Mark, and your Real name is mark....

Not saying your a bad person or anything.I just dont like the lies and the sought out flaming/name calling.

The arguing stops now on the forum....this was for a introduction to our new mafia on LVP for the first time...
Not the argument of a clan leader with a hot head  _O- _O- _O-

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
(04-19-2008, 07:50 PM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: heard about him from a consigliere for the past 2 months

:') ...

You could press the ''connect'' button, go on LVP and just meet him.. instead of ''hearing'' about him for 2 months. :')
GL wid the gang looks organised  ;)
(04-19-2008, 05:49 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: I think Chevy's telling the truth because I've never seen him flame anyone in-game/on the forum.

He always posts self-made vid's on the forum and thanks everyone for watching it, he seems to be a cool dude.

I think someone faked it.

agree,  ive never seen anything more then a good side from chevy.  i like him from what ive seen.