Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(02-16-2014, 06:11 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: gtfo pls he my cousin and he dont use it
i mean '' more blem like magesh and now slocan who next  :roll: :roll: '' 0.3z  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
0.3z _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- 0.3z _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- 0.3z _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
ur posts makes me wanna cut of my balls
(02-16-2014, 05:51 AM)HaZe link Wrote: what do you mean "more"? this is the only player SWK has had a problem with
man I don't use aimbot stop blaming me pff, but I promies I'll prove it
I don't want to interfere, you've always been a cool guy slocan. But actually there are 2 vids of the fights you had with shark, dunno if you have seen them. It won't be easy to find a good explanation for that other than aimbot / autoaim. If you want to see them, ask haze, he recorded and uploaded them.
And like I said, I don't want to interfere with anything here, I'm just curious as to how you would explain the vids recorded by haze.
(02-16-2014, 03:46 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: ur posts makes me wanna cut of my balls

O_O Tad extreme man

I'd like to see the videos PM please
gtfo motherfuckers he played samp like 5years and now u guys blem him for useing aimbot
if shark have a easy move and anti-lagg he will die fast ''JUST UNBANN SLOCAN''  :'(
(02-17-2014, 06:17 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: gtfo motherfuckers he played samp like 5years and now u guys blem him for useing aimbot
if shark have a easy move and anti-lagg he will die fast ''JUST UNBANN SLOCAN''  :'(

son

thought you quit lvp

face type like newbie
In one year he  was changed/kicked 4 clans:
Virus
BoD
Mwk
Swk

As I said in past to him when he decide move to other clan without serious reason,
good luck in future(not in lvp clan hopper&aimbotter :D)

:w _O- :w _O-
good to see you kicked him out!  d:)b
Actually I was a little suprised.He seemed a skilled fighter.
well haze was an ez kill for him, so guess he was better then haze