Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which City Should Rockstar have chosen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York / Liberty City(as is)
30.77%
20 30.77%
Tokyo
15.38%
10 15.38%
Australia
1.54%
1 1.54%
London
10.77%
7 10.77%
FiXeRlAnD
13.85%
9 13.85%
NetherNetherLand
18.46%
12 18.46%
Texas City
3.08%
2 3.08%
Afghanastan(sp? lol)
1.54%
1 1.54%
Other
4.62%
3 4.62%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA 4 discussion
(03-05-2007, 10:15 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote:Amsterdam would be nice (coffeeshops, canals, old/historical buildings), but Tokyo would be way better! Has a large variety of cultures and is more of a 'world city' or whatever that's called ;)

[Image: TokyoTocho.jpg]
[Image: 03-Tokyo_-_Panorama.jpg]
[Image: 1213_tokyo_skyline.JPG]
[Image: tokyo-park.jpg]
You convinced me. That would be very cool! Tokyo ftw! :P
I run the official #gta4 channel on GTANet irc, it's way too silent though, but I hope that might change when the trailer gets released in about 25 days from now :)
I can't wait for the trailer! :)
(03-06-2007, 02:23 AM)Quacky link Wrote:Our accents won't drive you mad, its just the stereotypical american view of them that might.  :+

I'm not american lol. And I don't mean offence, but some of the accents of the 'gangster community' are annoying. Londoners themselves are alright.

This is what I mean, kindof:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DQeuICaxLd8

Also, GTA in Amsterdam would be cool... bring on the huge coats for the cold! It would be cool to hijack a canal boat lol. And we could get frites! The tram-bus-thing too :)

Anyone here live in Amsterdam? It's a great place :)

-tj
WOW nice buildings in tokyo!!!
I can image me jumping of that tall one, and shooting some japanees guys whenn the Big mac i bought has dog in it :P :P

8)
Maybe if we could shoot whilst moving. That would rock. Tokyo would rock, and it would have to a) have some races, and b) take the piss out of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, because it's based there obviously.

Whatever we see, expect some nice scenery. I've just seen what game developers are working at the moment, and it's stunning :P

-tj
Hey there will be jetskis (I hope) like in Vice City stories! There really cool! And maybe sumbarines! looool! And scuba diving kits!
whatever it will be, it'll be awesome! :D Still, I hope it'll be Tokyo
(03-06-2007, 11:07 PM)Grove link Wrote:Hey there will be jetskis (I hope) like in Vice City stories! There really cool! And maybe sumbarines! looool! And scuba diving kits!

I think they'll incorp. more stuff with the water, because they have these 'new' and 'amazing' water effects. We'll definately see jetskiis IMO, and submarines/scuba diving kits would be cool, but I'm not so sure if they'll include them. I guess they are rewriting the game engine, so this is a possibilty.

I am preety sure they'll include skateboarding somewhere in the game. On SA, they made the board but scrapped making the player physics for it. I guess it was too hard.

-tj
My pizzaboy fagio is a skateboard (well was) Its a cool mod!