Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] better Taxi system
BEST IDEA YOU'VE ALL HEARD ABOUT LVP

Cars/ranchers/Bikes/Boats/Dragons in the desert ;|

For when you cant tp for 6 mins and you cant /taxi for 3 ^^
The FC Idea r00ls go 4 it !!! :) :) :) ;) ;) :w

the Cars/Bikes/boats idea wtf? you mean they should fix more cars and stuff in the desret?  _O-
(02-14-2008, 01:11 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: honestly, what they could do instead of /taxi to FC, Make FC an open minigame.  Here's the thing, make an invisible barrier around FC and make a /fc where you have to pay say....10-30k, that way some noobs can't join.  Basically, it will stay the same with the same areas around it for spectators, but when you join, it lists the rules (don't shoot fighters/interrupt them/run around down in the pit ect.).  Make it to where if you die in it, you can respawn there.

Something alike has been proposed before and was taking into consideration. I can remember a movie Nakebod made about it. Dunno but perhaps we'll see this in LVP 3.

Also, you say some noobs can't join, true perhaps. Thing is, most people fighting there lately are the 'regular' FC'ers.
Yea, i proposed the high price because some people won't pay 10k+ just to fuck with people.  Some, that is. 
(02-14-2008, 03:33 PM)blahc link Wrote: The FC Idea r00ls go 4 it !!! :) :) :) ;) ;) :w

the Cars/Bikes/boats idea wtf? you mean they should fix more cars and stuff in the desret?  _O-

What I mean is:

Say for some reason you find yourself in the middle of the desert. You can't afford /taxi or /tp, there should be more cars randomly parked in the middle of nowhere :o

For lazy people who cba to walk.
(Well come on, who can?)

And it's desert
not desret :+
haha ;P
well yes! :) ofc more bikes, and stuff, I've never seen the freeway in the game ? why .. I mean wtf? D:
:o...
No... your right

Also, put some FCR-900s D:

I'm seriously, not a serious guy, but seriously, I'm serious and coz FCR-900s ftw... PUT SOME

Edit: I meant: PUT SOME SOMEWHERE! (like, in the middle of the desert!)
yeah 4 sure, and I have not seen the Sabre and the peranial either, :(
peranial = Perrenail

And thats a good thing :l
imo would be good if u did /taxi it would keep u still for like 3-4 secs b4 the taxi menu and u would be vulnerable to shots in that time so it would prevent abusing /taxi. Same with /tp.