Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] better Taxi system
yes yes ofc ;) not that noob, but the /newtaxi command don't have a nice little menu like the old one.. and.. that makes it difficult when many player writes in the chattbox :S :/  _O-

but still, you can't deny that taking a plane, feels a bit more..realistic, than just pressing a few buttons.. and it adds that extra feeling.. (then I mean the cutscene.. that you se when playing singelplayer)... :/ but i donno..  :X :?
Indeed, we are too spoiled :)
oh yes we are.... God save us..or somthing :)
Estroe gots tha money x) he changed my mind  :>
(01-29-2008, 06:57 PM)Borat link Wrote: _O- first one to change Beethi's mind gets 1mill. Good luck.

Gimme >:)

On-topic: Any word from a management member on this? :) (the other taxi possibilities)
hope there was no negotiations, well done estroe. remind me 2 send you the cash
omg this is so gay! its already bad enough that this server has so many ways to run away from people and avoid death! Pause, tp[id], and /taxi. and sometimes even /tune or /back. i think that everyone should just drive where they need to go. hence grand theft auto
(02-05-2008, 12:46 AM)nuke link Wrote: omg this is so gay! its already bad enough that this server has so many ways to run away from people and avoid death! Pause, tp[id], and /taxi. and sometimes even /tune or /back. i think that everyone should just drive where they need to go. hence grand theft auto

yer but there not always are enough cars around you so things like taxi are quite useful. maybe u should make a no-taxi area or something cuz that would be more interesting for fights
what?  :w keep the taxi! use 5 min wait, teleport should be 10-15 min long wait,

/back? wtf !
well okay somethimes you need it... :? :X

/taxi ship
/taxi LV police
/taxi 24/7 (strip)
/Mountshillad
/Mullaholland
/Amunation
/dorthery

have them all on the same taxi-list! With a nice taxi menu,  :?
Noting more nothing less :) :z

Is it that painfull with a good idea  _O-
:) ;) :z :w
(01-31-2008, 02:04 PM)estroe link Wrote: On-topic: Any word from a management member on this? :) (the other taxi possibilities)

I dont think the management will agree. The taxi system is already to easy & cheap. There are already to many locations imo