Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] better Taxi system
Indeed,
estroe is totally right :+
I hate it when those nubs are shooting @ FC now, without a /taxi FC :<
aight, sorry add* x'D
but perhaps they only should add the FC to special players taxi list :)
(01-30-2008, 02:46 PM)blahc link Wrote: [..] should add the FC to special players taxi list :)
Special players taxi list?
yeah, like in LVP 3 only gang-members, admins and regular players can use the taxi to FC :S I don't know, just an idea... :S
Bwah, but after 'x' hours played @ LVP, u are regular, maybe there will still be Regular noobs /taxi FC for ruining fights
Regular noob like me  ;) haha ... but still I don't like the "teleport to the redblip idea" *the topic* but I do think you(the maker/creator) should add one LS and on SF destination to the taxi list in the future..  :) _O- :w
/thänk you :)
(01-30-2008, 03:35 PM)blahc link Wrote: add one LS and on SF destination to the taxi list in the future..  :) _O- :w

Get in a car and type /tune to go to SF, and /tune2 to go to LS.
Maybe for going to LS / SF , there can be a kind of 'Airport-Service', just a red dot, like the properties were before, u go stand in it, and its like :

LV Airport : 10000$
SF Airport : 10000$
LS Airport : 10000$

Just an idea, its for the lazy people :D
Edit :

(01-30-2008, 03:37 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Get in a car and type /tune to go to SF, and /tune2 to go to LS.
An option, too :P
Wow, thats a super great idea, but ain't that a pretty high price? should be more like, 5000 or 6000$ but only available every 30 min, :) like a real airport. lol (A)
but serious thats a great idea. better than having to add the SF and LS to the taxi, and the "teleport to the red blip on the map" 8)
10k is nothing.

A taxi to other city's seems appealing but do you know the /newtaxi command? ;)