Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] better Taxi system
How about a command like /ctaxi (c for custom). lemme explain how it would work. Place the red marker on your map by press Esc>Map and placing a red marker and type /ctaxi and it will take you there!

But youll have to wait 10 mins everytime you use this command. Sound good?

UPDATE FROM CHRIS5170 - Hey i like your taxi idea, But make it to like 25 minutes, 10 seems to low, and say that only people with 200+hours, so no noobs abuse it.

Chris comes up with good ideas  _O-
Chris is Crazy.
This is a very bad idea IMO, because of the restrictions. Let's say you wanted to get to my cabin, which is across the map. You could either drive there, or just instantly teleport. If this were added, the rarity of properties would no longer be a factor. Grand Theft Auto is all about transportation, and this would ruin the system.
But the admins use it--only for admin purposes.
Fry why do u hate me? cuz  u can't beat me in FC? meh, good enough.
(11-18-2007, 02:22 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Fry why do u hate me? cuz  u can't beat me in FC? meh, good enough.
I don't hate you, because that would be too serious. I'm not serious enough to seriously hate anyone.
Seriously!
wow lets get back on topic and stop the flaming
(11-19-2007, 01:12 AM)Chanster link Wrote: wow lets get back on topic and stop the flaming
it wasnt flaming.
(11-04-2007, 07:25 PM)Chanster link Wrote: How about a command like /ctaxi (c for custom). lemme explain how it would work. Place the red marker on your map by press Esc>Map and placing a red marker and type /ctaxi and it will take you there!

But youll have to wait 10 mins everytime you use this command. Sound good?

UPDATE FROM CHRIS5170 - Hey i like your taxi idea, But make it to like 25 minutes, 10 seems to low, and say that only people with 200+hours, so no noobs abuse it.

Chris comes up with good ideas  _O-

Impossible. There is no callback for OnPlayerPlaceRedMarkerOnMap :O It can be done however, By clicking on the map, But there is no way to add a 10 min timer or whatever to it. Plus it will probobly be abused in soo many ways!
i like it,  and i also think the /taxi should only be for the regulars so the noobs can't use it at all.
Like Jay said, a guy who knows his stuff when it comes to developing, this idea is impossible. :)

Unless someone has proof otherwise or is posting to lock the topic i dont think other replys are needed.
nice idea, i prefer it in 3.0