Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] better Taxi system
Why not just use /newtaxi ?

say /newtaxi then the name of the place you wanna go and it takes you there...

like... /newtaxi pirates  and it takes you to the ship :X
yes yes, thats great and all, but the point is that I want a nice taxi meny, with all the locations!!
so I don't have to first check the /taxi and then "hmm no I am going to LS downtown instead" but I never get the chance to read the whole command,
... because to many people are using the chatt...  8)7
much easier if I just could get a nice popup, with the loactions (all /taxi and /newtaxi) when I type /taxi

d4amit xD
just do it please... O-) :w _O- ;) :)
I'm not sure I get what you mean.. if you '/newtaxi' You have to add the location at once? What's with the chat? I guess you mean if it says: 'More then one location possible, please specify your location better'. Or something like it. That's good to read, if not, type it again ;)

I thought a bit about it and more more locations aren't really necessary I think. We're quite spoiled already, I'm lazy myself so I see the the view but if you think about it, it's better to drive. You're here to be out of the worlds rush, have fun, why hurry with a quickcommand? Relax, take your time :)
More cars around then?

>.<
(02-08-2008, 07:31 PM)InVion link Wrote: More cars around then?

>.<

There are already enough cars I think.
Every corner I turn around, I see one :+

but, yeah, still don't remove the taxi.. just move some of the "newtaxi" commands to the old taxi-list, do you understand me better then ? I don't whant more locations, I just want better ... :) 8)7 :? :w _O-
(02-06-2008, 08:01 PM)blahc link Wrote: what?  :w keep the taxi! use 5 min wait, teleport should be 10-15 min long wait,

/back? wtf !
well okay somethimes you need it... :? :X

/taxi ship
/taxi LV police
/taxi 24/7 (strip)
/Mountshillad
/Mullaholland
/Amunation
/dorthery

have them all on the same taxi-list! With a nice taxi menu,  :?
Noting more nothing less :) :z

Is it that painfull with a good idea  _O-
:) ;) :z :w
Er, no. Give it up. you didn't even spell the places there already right,  and the other places  have props there, so there should be no /tp to it. you just don't want to take the time to drive to them :)
(02-09-2008, 01:01 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Er, no. Give it up. you didn't even spell the places there already right,  and the other places  have props there, so there should be no /tp to it. you just don't want to take the time to drive to them :)
lol you shouldnt be judging people of their spelling, chris.
well spelling ain't everything. ..

I would like to se you try to spell swedish xD  8)7 ;)

but haha what? I love to drive ? lol  :o :) :?

but I don't like to get killed  :owhen me and the "crew" are supposed to met in LS and I've just use /tp once, and used /taxi, becasue I alwayes get killed!! by som g*damit!!  :+ clown!! basterd!! :w with sawn of shotgun.. d4amit..:/
_O-  :'( :'( :P but yeah, I think It's to many loacations on the taxi list as it is now.. the once that I've named above are the ones that should be on the taxi list, and no others.. and if you uses those locations you just have to delete the /new taxi... *pehw* still.. if you still don't understand me.. .. ... ..to bad..
honestly, what they could do instead of /taxi to FC, Make FC an open minigame.  Here's the thing, make an invisible barrier around FC and make a /fc where you have to pay say....10-30k, that way some noobs can't join.  Basically, it will stay the same with the same areas around it for spectators, but when you join, it lists the rules (don't shoot fighters/interrupt them/run around down in the pit ect.).  Make it to where if you die in it, you can respawn there.