Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] better Taxi system
I find that it ruins the whole point in having cars, planes and helis to travel long distances. I always find it a lot of fun to just drive all the way to SF, than to map teleport there.
(01-25-2008, 03:11 AM)cloakster link Wrote: I find that it ruins the whole point in having cars, planes and helis to travel long distances. I always find it a lot of fun to just drive all the way to SF, than to map teleport there.

you may have right..  never think about that before but when you say it. Remove /taxi and /tune  :Y
well.. i'm thinking about to do a command like /taxi To fight club..
./taxi 1 is close enough.

(01-25-2008, 12:34 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: Like Jay said, a guy who knows his stuff when it comes to developing

:o ty \o
no taxi is a great "tool" don't ruine LVP keep the taxi, just fix it, make a better and nicer taxi menu, with like 10 places:
24/7
amounation
mullaholland in LS
dorthery
MountChillad
ship
can't comeup with more places right now.

but you guys get it :)
I don't like this idea. Keep it like it is, just maybe add some more places to the taxi menu.
I agree with Turkey.

This will ruin the whole long-distance-traveling system by heli's/planes etc. like others have already said before me.

Keep it like it is.

And add a few more spots to the /taxi menu :P
(01-29-2008, 02:51 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: I agree with Turkey.

This will ruin the whole long-distance-traveling system by heli's/planes etc. like others have already said before me.

Keep it like it is.

And add a few more spots to the /taxi menu :P

example: to the fight club x)
(01-29-2008, 03:27 PM)beethi link Wrote: example: to the fight club x)

you can Taxi to the Police station instead. Is it that hard to get to the fight club from Police Station  B)

(01-25-2008, 11:38 PM)blahc link Wrote: no taxi is a great "tool" don't ruine LVP keep the taxi, just fix it, make a better and nicer taxi menu, with like 10 places:
24/7
amounation
mullaholland in LS
dorthery
MountChillad
ship
can't comeup with more places right now.

but you guys get it :)
i agree with you, too many taxi locations ruins the game
This seems not a good idea, imo :O
I totally agree with the thing it will ruin the game :)
I like the /taxi menu like it is now, its handy enough, imo  :D