Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Congratulations to Ricky, Holsje & AzKiller!
Star 
Hey folks,

I'd like to congratulate Ricky92 and Holsje on their promotion to the LVP Management & AzKiller on his promotion to the LVP Crew.
All three of them have been incredibly dedicated players over the years. We sincerely appreciate their efforts, and look forward to their continued support and contribution with their new roles!

I'll be honest, LVP has had a rough few months again; we even considered shutting it down for good on its 5,000th day. I've stated the same things before, but we do strive to keep this community alive and kicking.

Our IRC bouncer service is back online, so you will now find various managers and administrators active on IRC again. Feel free to drop us a message if you require any assistance. Russell is working on fixing certain website and IRC bot issues, server stability, etc. Hopefully, the LVP radio bot will also be back online in the near future. We'll discuss things internally have more stuff for you soon. In the meantime, don't lose hope — we're here for you. In this unfortunate time of the COVID-19 pandemic, people tend to have more free time, so come in-game, let's have some reunions, good old gang fights, cruises, and robberies going! We sincerely look forward to seeing you.

Also, wash your hands, stay indoors, be compassionate, and stay safe—not just for yourself, but also the people around you and the people you care about.

Cheers.
Congratulations Ricky and holsje , you both deserve it !!.

And Azkiller you should have been probably promoted before a long time but no worries , congrats !!
Congratulations to Ricky, Holsje & AzKiller!
Congratulations
Congrats guys!
good job
Congratulations Hoslje, Ricky and Azkilla! <3
Congratulations
Congratulations Lads! , You deserve it
Congratulations! Really well deserved, and i'm glad to hear that the radio might be back 😂