Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Congratulations to Ricky, Holsje & AzKiller!
good to have you on the job again congrats
Finally Azkiller, should have taken place ages ago :+ Congratulations to all of you.
You did bad job Beaner, this AzKiller oldog banned ma friend for "toggle" he even has not proof! I wanna see that proof
(04-21-2020, 01:12 AM)Franco Wrote: You did bad job Beaner, this AzKiller oldog banned ma friend for "toggle" he even has not proof! I wanna see that proof

Use /proof
(04-21-2020, 01:12 AM)Franco Wrote: You did bad job Beaner, this AzKiller oldog banned ma friend for "toggle" he even has not proof! I wanna see that proof

Not sure if you're trolling, but if you aren't, there's a few things you should know:
  • We trust our crew members enough to not have to record any proof before banning people. I personally do it in some cases, but it is not necessary. However, it is mandatory for temporary administrators to record proof.
  • AzKiller is a highly experienced DM'er in SA:MP and has been a player on LVP for nearly a decade (or more?). I trust his judgement and competence.
  • Treat everyone respectfully. Name calling will not help you resolve this or any other matter.
  • Your friend is free to post a ban appeal in this board to discuss his case further with AzKiller.
Congratulations Ricky and Holsje. It's been a long time coming, very well deserving!

And Congratulations Azkiller, again very deserving and a long time coming (should've happened years ago tbh). You 3 are gonna kill it, keep it up fellas

Also give Slapper a slap :)
(04-22-2020, 07:48 PM)FateTrip Wrote: Congratulations Ricky and Holsje. It's been a long time coming, very well deserving!

And Congratulations Azkiller, again very deserving and a long time coming (should've happened years ago tbh). You 3 are gonna kill it, keep it up fellas

Also give Slapper a slap :)

Will do ! :)

(Hope to see your sexy ass anytime soon ingame :+ )
Congrats Azkiller and Holsje!

Ricky not only that should have never been promoted, but demoted ages ago. Ridiculous decision Beaner.
(04-24-2020, 02:39 PM)Oresti Wrote: Congrats Azkiller and Holsje!

Ricky not only that should have never been promoted, but demoted ages ago. Ridiculous decision Beaner.

Ah mate , We all our grudges and wishes but its not good to ruin it in ones congrats post,eh mate ? Please mate i know what you have went through, but i think the discouraging thing must be avoided here atleast ! : :)   ....
congratulations Ricky,holsje and AZ!