<.>
(02-06-2018, 05:04 PM)yeezus Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 04:22 AM)Dan Wrote:

Lil more motivation needed? eh

[Image: yTNMhwJ.png]
[Image: nlToVz7.jpg]
[Image: R1xHFqb.jpg]

How 'bout this motivation?

Indian admins can translate it to higher authority.

(02-06-2018, 04:50 PM)Finisha Wrote: No!

Backing hackers just to have them in ptp for score whoring wont help you, hypocrite admin. people like you ruin the reputation of server.
Didn't expect that from a [BB]. But you are a mixed breed [pWn][BB]Finisher. An exceptional case.

I can Translate this to you or any indian can , lol biggest mistake made ever .

Good Luck .
LoL i was just trolling bruh, don't take it seriously.
(02-06-2018, 06:26 PM)Dan Wrote: LoL i was just trolling bruh, don't take it seriously.

Wheather you were trolling or trying to safe me but Dan  thanks for That but i really don't need that You should've ask me Before doing that + you don't have to worry about that i've got all those video's And already Pme'd an admin AGain Thanks for that but it was really not Needed
I just wanted to pull that video down but now you have unveiled this all personal thing bruh jas is very mad on me and told me to say everything clear, I lied to pull that vid down bcz i didnt wanted any baised admin to manipulate and ban her for nothing. 2nd where i said i passed hacks to her lol you guys actually think 2017 May player can pass any better stuff to oldies and they would accept it XD and whatever i said was nothing but a lie to keep her safe from baised admins bcz i though she didnt had proofs or captured video. I regret it, i should'nt have done that.
(02-06-2018, 06:59 PM)Dan Wrote: I just wanted to pull that video down but now you have unveiled this all personal thing bruh jas is very mad on me and told me to say everything clear, I lied to pull that vid down bcz i didnt wanted any baised admin to manipulate and ban her for nothing. 2nd where i said i passed hacks to her lol you guys actually think 2017 May player can pass any better stuff to oldies and they would accept it XD and whatever i said was nothing but a lie to keep her safe from baised admins bcz i though she didnt had proofs or captured video. I regret it, i should'nt have done that.

You dont sound like that  :+
once again, thanks for all the motivation... -_-
:N

Thumbs Up 
doesnt sound like ur trolling it sounds like she asked you to try to save her lol.. but anyhow Good luck out there bois and "girls" :+
(02-06-2018, 08:37 PM)Dan Wrote:
:N

wat language is that
Too much Drama 

(02-07-2018, 12:20 AM)LuKz Wrote: doesnt sound like ur trolling it sounds like she asked you to try to save her lol.. but anyhow Good luck out there bois and "girls" :+

Links are below I don't need anyone Opinions whome i rekted in This game :)))

(02-06-2018, 12:07 AM)Finisha Wrote: Who’s next in line to report? Good luck y’all ;D