Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<.>
I died at that respected part and sau's reply to it lmao

(02-07-2018, 10:03 AM)Sleep Wrote: Ohai everyone, here's something to spice this up abit.

And pls Finisha, don't set the video private, I've already downloaded it.

I remember how obvious this tape was and when she was banned for this.
(02-07-2018, 06:30 AM)Jasmine Wrote: But Guess what this Yeezus is politcial SOn politicals in Pakistan are thief's And they don't know What is Respect''Insult''
Its common Here  no one respect politcials And they don't care about ''insulting'' Like i did by proving them Wrong but still This dude is denying And he even know that he is wrong but he can't say that cuz of His "ego' 
Try More hard Ur accusations are shit just like you.

Well i never wanted to get into a huge discussion here but this part of your "godly" speech isn't what anyone will agree with...he never did personal attacks on you or as far as i know he never did but all you are left with is personal attacks? First of all this is against rules second thing who are you to say that?Do you even know him in real life?Not all politicians are bad or "thief" according to you...there might be some like the one you support xD anyways i am done here try to sort out this mess without doing some nasty personal attacks.
"Indian blood" for real lmao....Next level racism.
@Hopper aka Prateek  next lvl retard on forums, do not see it as a racial disrespect. Did you see my comment  (#48) and explanation? If Yes then you wouldn't have made such stupid comment and i still stand by my comment. The type of language and unmannered behavior you are showing by your comment doesn't shows anything but how numb you are. It would be better for you to edit it out real fast or if you care or not i would start caring for no good. Thik hai bete aram se }:| neche neche reh.
Dan for admin 2k18
dan, does jasmine know about arohi?

Hey guys... i know i know...!! i'm late to the drama... but guess what!@?! i'm HERE!! aye lmao...!! :D  so as i seen the videos idk about the aimbot but your damage... ouch, it hurts my eyes... before saying anything else lemme straight up tell you that's modified damage rate right there, now i play on same pings exactly as jasmine not too much difference... so this happened to me couple of times before when jasmine runs like pig, and i don't have potato aim... she knows it very well, so coming back to the point, today when i saw this clip i tried it myself... there is NO way you can give that much damage it's just too unrealistic according to me... even if you manage to get that damage when a player falls on ground, as you can see in the video, after that -100 armour when she shots it's giving superb damage... well i play LVP as-well xDDD and i played against jasmine as-well never had that much damage on shots... like never. now i'm not saying those are hacks, but there is a possibility of damage modification. let's see what 'queen of nowhere' or 'queen of trashbins' has to say about her damage rate... 

About racism idk why LVP does believe in chances... cuz this not the first time she's being racist she infact said 'Indians are dogs' and some more stuff. now for those who are from India like me, see i realized it looonnnggg time ago that Jasmine is just 12 y/o child sitting on PC, being racist and using all sorts of cheats and thinking she looks cool when she does this stuff... if this comes from a mature guy, that's a different case. so the point is, don't expect a child to behave normal cuz they are obv abnormal and they just don't know how to react, as you can see in above post she cannot even write English properly to explain herself, and started to attack personally calling 'Pakistani Politicians' a 'Thief' now tell me... what kind of a person is that who says 'my country has thief's as a politicians'... like i don't even need to say anything cuz that shows mentality right there what this child have... just look at the way she's pointing fingers at 'Indians blood'. while i don't think anyone from India talk like that too her... in Hindi there's a saying, 'kutte ke dhum kabhi seedhi nahi hoti' that's what exactly jasmine is... after getting banned multiple times she always has that rage against us, i tell you how... the hate is un-measurable and why cuz if you see the videos named by her in such a way like... 'Hc PoorBoy P2'  and many more... i mean most of the names are made up in a negative manner not display 'gameplays'  everything is so childish from top to bottom it just hurts my eyes...  hate is in the air i guess.  

Guys please if you love jasmine or even if you hate her... idc!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK9JQHN...QRQ/videos

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL, LIKE & COMMENT TOO...! we giveaway ON DAILY BASIS! free makeup kits for gals like DAN... 

oh and btw who the fuck is this dan?
Yr Dad, even if you are late for Drama your ticket is booked. "who is this Jasmine, do i even know you" You have used this line bfr and now "Who is Dan" what is this? Is this what you do everytime you write post?
Open my info and you can see
Other things you have questioned in your reply is her mentality on why she said politicians there are theifs, i have no idea by myself but i've heard the same thing from another native and he had same thoughts (syedkahaf)
She's being honest that is really appreciable, no hate towards the guy who points her out on basis of things which are just in his mind, calls her child just because she is learning English, y so? logic ded?
End of the day you are just another guy who hates her, proof: I've seen your prev retarded lenghty posts on what :Jasmine
If it hurts your eyes that much then why bother, just gtfo Hater
Dan for meneger 2k18

btw I still don't get what was the purpose of this thread xD
(02-07-2018, 06:19 PM)sau Wrote: Dan for meneger 2k18

btw I still don't get what was the purpose of this thread xD

Lol ?