Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<.>
Jasmine, what's the purpose of this thread lol? it seems like Jasmine created this thread to manipulate Admin's perspective over the Reports, to make it look "funny", and Slide away with the reports. But that simply ain't gonna happen.
This should be locked/delete.
lol whats this, btw she uses this skin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVU1IK9pKc and not that tiny funny thing
end of the story
[Image: giphy.gif]
ps sau, who are you to judge everytime if a thread should be locked or not
Haters >:)
Damn, Dan. You wanna get that fat girl Jasmine's nudes aswell, don't you?
(02-05-2018, 06:02 PM)Dan Wrote: end of the story

well then who are you to judge if it's the "end of the story" or not?
Basically this thread doesn't serve any purpose to the community, it will just be used to create some unwanted (toxic) posts, and finally it's gonna get locked because of it.
So, just like Jasmine, don't try to manipulate Admin's perspective on this report. We are not 10 years old to believe in anything you say, so let admins judge the "end of the story", and not you.
Yay, another fight!!
(02-05-2018, 06:49 PM)Finisha Wrote: Yay, another fight!!

Yay, you wanna fight?
No. you want to manipulate my perspective?
No. Want someone's nudes?
I presumed the judgement and i was right, also 10+1 yr olds have to believe on me from now you spiderman in disguise
She uses a completely different video where she abuses crouch bug. I didn't make those shots chest shots which got her headshots in this specific one and not to mention she goes through AmmarZ's skin like a ghost in her own video. Need I explain more? Manipulation at its finest.