Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<.>
(02-07-2018, 02:48 AM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 08:37 PM)Dan Wrote: wat language is that

I uploaded subtitles

I have provided enough stuff just over a silly mssg ss, and as always Jas still gucci #Rekthaters XD
Try hard Mates :o
it takes one button to toggle the aimbot plus accuracy is editable, there are many smooth undetectable aimbots which open a menu to set up the whole recoil and accuracy, and a specified amount of damage will be given when toggeled.

The real face, where she cant even use uzi, 

(02-07-2018, 05:49 AM)yeezus Wrote: it takes one button to toggle the aimbot plus accuracy is editable, there are many smooth undetectable aimbots which open a menu to set up the whole recoil and accuracy, and a specified amount of damage will be given when toggeled.

After watching this Video And come to this conclusion I can't say how Dumb you are 

You are clearly busted And i proved All ur accusation wrong Now you are looking for useless silly excuses  Or you Just learnt editing for the first time .
A ppl like u with a poor Potato aim Will obv Accuse everyone cuz a ppl like you can't tolerate if someone is better than you 
You look so stupid by making such a video's like this useless shit which doesn't proof 1% Keep wasting your time  and lol  after this I guess no one is gonna believe on you exept some Of ur friend even they know that you are just bitching around but they are just pretending cuz Of friendship 

You are always welcome in duel lobby for /Uzi's duel i'll make sure you that i'll end you even 1000000000-0 with a good Hd quality video

OH wait you must be Feeling so shy Cuz i proved all ur accusation wrong That is why no one believe's on you This community is not For a ppl like you who just know how to Trash talk and Accuse 
its simple get rekt oh you cheat ''Video proofs Given'' looking for silly and useless Scenes in Video and Then 
''Oh you busted in ur oWn video >>uploading on youtube Jasmine busted Part:3 Oh Jasmine is busted 
And at last Jasmine Proves them wrong again n again 
But they never stop bitching cuz its in their Blood and They can consider This as their insulting when i prove them Wrong
But Guess what this Yeezus is politcial SOn politicals in Pakistan are thief's And they don't know What is Respect''Insult''
Its common Here  no one respect politcials And they don't care about ''insulting'' Like i did by proving them Wrong but still This dude is denying And he even know that he is wrong but he can't say that cuz of His "ego' 
Try More hard Ur accusations are shit just like you.
Damn I got a nice deathmessage :3
(02-07-2018, 05:49 AM)yeezus Wrote: it takes one button to toggle the aimbot plus accuracy is editable, there are many smooth undetectable aimbots which open a menu to set up the whole recoil and accuracy, and a specified amount of damage will be given when toggeled.

lol hahahahahah what is this? Ammarz since when you are playing on samp. This video "Busted nothing part 3"? peeps are literally trying to figure out what you want to do. You want to ccuse her? BAAAM! She got her own vid of same event, no brain games. And this shit you posted right above Ammarz bruh i expected more from you and your potato aim. Thik hai aur person like you as Jas said isn't trustworthy as what you did by exposing all pm conversation and tried to trick me well there, all preplanned yeah. What i can see in this video is Jasmine's Intellect is very high and how you got tricked into following her in same line and BAAAAAAM! hs for you, luckily you survived uzi.  >:)
Jas is a very good and respected player in community, she won many titles and is trying to learn as hard as she can but you and mates are trying even harder to pull her off the path but ain't gonna work bruh you picked wrong girl.
What i can say here is you should take some lessons from her on how to use some brain while dming, using tricks and not just spray bullets everywhere. The thing you posted above with title "Aww busted part 3" what/ Bullshit? Ask D$ how he aims and then accuse her. You never got bullet like that bfr in head lol XD literally what the.. She said absolutely right "You are having fun editing stuff" nice editing btw and last thing is for those menus you mentioned, okey soooo why were excited in those menus lol you literally tried "many" of them and not just one, this only thing shows your own interest towards these external modifications and then you talk about jas who plays fair but only because of reason she rekt you "guys" by all-self, you are making this by your own to accuse her nothing and getting masters in manipulation techniques. :*)
Focus on what she said, openly challenged you and not once -
"You are always welcome in duel lobby for /Uzi's duel i'll make sure you that i'll end you even 1000000000-0 with a good Hd quality video"
Ohai everyone, here's something to spice this up abit.

And pls Finisha, don't set the video private, I've already downloaded it.

2 videos of toggling
2 videos of not toggling 

here is second one. (where she dared not to toggle)

btw dan arent you banned in lvp? 

This is jasmine's respect for Indians
[Image: UNyf2zk.png]

--
I got it, im potato in aiming. but i can voluntarily say that i dont use aimbot or anything that could benefit me over my opponent.
its Feb 2k18, you are hacking here in this year.
Lets have a look in Feb 2k17 

Nature can never be changed.
I have received that screenshot multiple times by different x2 means. Well i can't blame Jasmine, "most" if not all Indians on this server are being jerk, betraying her, lying around, abusing their own families like shameless creatures and they dont know what they are upto. The ss you provided is sau bitching with her after she got a small ban then what does it shows? Yeah obviously bitching done by Miss Sau. It would not be wrong if i say her experience with most of Indians on LVP isn't too good and it isn't her fault. "It is in their blood" i won't take it as a racial disrespect but more as her frequently used line as she also used exact same line for you (latter of reply #43 line 12th ~ But they never stop bitching cuz its in their Blood") which can be betokened as repetitive memory used.
The problem why Jasmine is shitty in a place where there's a crowd people is because aimbot doesn't work in a crowd. That's why she misses all the shots in your video Ammarz, because those are her real skills.

She has always been a shitty player, I remember her from day 1, and then she turned pro over night when she installed her hacks.
She never had real skill, and will never have it. Everyone on this server except for 3 of your fanboys knows that you're a hacker and an unskilled player. You're only lying to yourself that you're skilled. Keep hacking. End of story.
(02-07-2018, 07:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Jas is a very good and respected player in community
and download speed doesn't matter right?