Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BAN RULES!
you just talked exactly like a management member
(01-09-2018, 12:45 PM)sau Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 10:04 AM)Nater Wrote: Well said mate.

We all do some things well, sometimes we mistakes, We are only human after all.

Well said x2

btw Saba are you looking for something like this? : 

Quote:
RULES
  1. Hardcore Hacking (Minigun, rapidfire, server crash, fucking up vehicles, troll hacks, etc)
  • 1st time = 3 days off.
  • 2nd time = 30 days off.
  • 3rd time = permban.
     2. Hacking (aimbot, noreload, health hacks, fly hacks, etc)
  • 1st time = warning/kick.
  • 2nd time = 3 days off.
  • 3rd time = 15 days off.
  • 4th time = 60 days off.
  • 5th time = permban. 
     3. Command Abusing (use of commands to avoid death, fake car entry, etc)
  • 1st time = jail/warning.
  • 2nd time = kick/1 day off.
  • 3rd time = 5 days off.
  • 4th time = 30 days off.
  • 5th time = Longer ban/permban.
     4. Bad Behaviour (constant flaming, insulting, spamming, related to chatting ONLY)
  • 1st time = warn.
  • 2nd time = mute 2 mins.
  • 3rd time = mute 10 minutes.
  • 4th time = mute for one day (whole session)
  • 5th time = perm-mute.
     5. Minor things like : (ship nading, money exploite, fake reports, spamming admin chat)
  • 1st time = warn.
  • 2nd time = kick.
  • 3rd time = 2 days off.
  • 4th time = 5 days off.
  • 5th time = nuke their ass off 100 times or ban for longer xD

There might be more "Rule-Beaking offence" which I missed out, and amount of punishment MIGHT NOT be perfect... pls feel free to add them in the next post if ya want...

btw Holsje told me "nigga" word is allowed ingame and "n1gger" isnt... pls confirm it Managers if ya reading this... [idk if Holsje's opinion matters (anymore) or not but he was in /admin's list so just confirming, i dont wanna get banned for calling jasmine a nigga xD]

-sau  8)7
 Yes, I meant list of reasons like this ...

(01-09-2018, 09:47 PM)[BkM]PwN3R_BoSs Wrote: I found LVP 2 years ago..and I have to say i was not always the most peaceful player either in the past..
And i never got banned for any stupid reason (except accidental and wrong bans where I got unbanned immediately)..
And from what I see, every admin is doing a GREAT job here (watching how they deal with cases in the complaint section)..I only really SEE people complaining here, who are getting several bans ALLL the time here, and then asking after the 10th ban why they get banned for impersonating and CONSTANTLY flame Jasmine either here or on ingame (just one of a few examples)..
It's not really like you get banned out of the blue..so idk what most people are talking about here..but I agree, we could add some more rules or make the existing ones more clear (even though it is not NEEDED..I think most people really KNOW exactly what is forbidden and what isn't)

yes you are  right.. but to avoid problems reasons must be more clear. you know me I know you , we didnot get bans and we both know rules well... but for new people I wrote this to make the rules more clear for them... without new players we all know that community will fall...
I agree Saba, already talked with Matrix and he said he'll look into this. I hope Matrix will make LVP great again :)
Ouday for admin
This has been discussed a lot both within the crew and outside of it. I just created a new topic in the crew's board with my suggested scheme of punishments. All in all our goal here is to keep the community clean and of high quality.

I'll let you guys know how that discussion goes and update you as soon as we reach a conclusion. :)
Any use of racial slurs is against the rules. The words are not kind words, and alternate spellings do not justify their use. They will be punished accordingly.
(01-25-2018, 05:05 AM)Joe Wrote: Any use of racial slurs is against the rules. The words are not kind words, and alternate spellings do not justify their use. They will be punished accordingly.

Bond -> Joe's Bond 
(01-25-2018, 05:10 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 05:05 AM)Joe Wrote: Any use of racial slurs is against the rules. The words are not kind words, and alternate spellings do not justify their use. They will be punished accordingly.

Bond -> Joe's Bond 

Lucifer just snapped his finger and destroyed our kind castiel :D
(01-28-2018, 11:44 AM)Saba Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 05:10 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:

Bond -> Joe's Bond 

Lucifer just snapped his finger and destroyed our kind castiel :D

Lol , But Who Is  lucifer And Who Is Castiel Here , SABA ?
(Warning : Joe Watched This Series Too )