Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BAN RULES!
Abusing bugs and interior etc should get a ban, in my opinion. Its violating rules and avoiding death by different means.
(01-07-2018, 07:44 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Abusing bugs and interior etc should get a ban, in my opinion. Its violating rules and avoiding death by different means.

says the abuser
(01-07-2018, 08:11 AM)Jasmine Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:44 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Abusing bugs and interior etc should get a ban, in my opinion. Its violating rules and avoiding death by different means.

says the abuser

Indeed says "The Abuser" ^
Say 'i jailed you for fun' in-game and get banned for a week without any enquiries/investigation, that's how professional some 'mek LEVP gret agin' etmins are, who will never accept their mistakes, will make new rules as they wish... They even believe what their phrands say and make decisions based on what their phrands think...

'hi pro etmin I thenk Helsey abuse admin'
'ok I will ban Helsey, vary sa-mp heueheuueue'

R.I.P.
(01-07-2018, 07:33 AM)striker Wrote: Saba, the rules are very simple compared to what we used to have and hopefully it stays that way. Just need to be addressed properly.
If I recall correctly, we used to receive a load of reports for such thing called "abuse" than players actually hacking and stuff. Crew members barely had the interest because of the amount of rules that were introduced to please the crying babies. Not to mention the confusion.

This is a game after all and the focus should be on having fun.

(01-07-2018, 03:51 AM)Lash Wrote: managers pretend to be active and care but they really don't, sadly.

It's absurd to have them doing almost everything and depend on them don't you think?
It was amazing to see back then how many of us who were complaining ended up working together and made quite some improvements to this server.
We did something alone or together, with little to no knowledge of coding, mapping, special rights or managers to depend on.

I understand Striker but , rules must be clear..... and not to decide with our/your  "own rules"....
(01-07-2018, 07:17 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 02:46 AM)Nater Wrote: You've all played here long enough to know the rules, If you get banned its your own fault.
Staff has already been staff for years too,
Tell me if someone flame/swears is there any mute command for the staff to hinder the swearing or just /ban?
Tell me if someone breaks rules then ban is only the option? No Warn/Kick or they take it impractical? or their judgement is too authentic?(while every staff member i met is unaware of judging in deathmatching manner, but too sensitive in behavior like 'Mimosa pudica'...).
This community is rotting.

Indeed some of the staff shouldn't be staff as they don't have the experience other people do, But at the same time there will always be something someone can't do or judge on so they ask other admins, Some of the older admins who actually helped start LVP probably couldn't ban someone for certain DM stuff so they'd prefer someone who's got that experience to take care of it and focus on keeping the server peaceful and mute / kick / ban flamers etc, and let the admins who're in DM clans ban for auto aim, cleo's etc.

What is Mimosa pudica? I've not heard of it and when I tried to translate it didn't.

But if you've been playing long enough to know the rules, Perhaps not of the server but of any general sa:mp server you should full well know better, But certain things the admins should ease off on and let people have fun after all it is a game.

I agree, The community has rotted somewhat it's why a bunch of "old school" players left because it wasn't enjoyable like it was in 2007/08. But no matter what game you play there will always be this period, I help run a Wolfenstein ET server, Even that has changed and not like it used to be.
Saba , I Don't Wanna Mistake You But if You Don't know the whole story even if you're from decades Then don't intercept in matters that are irrelevant of yours ! I Wanna Ask That Politely ! :)
(01-07-2018, 09:56 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Saba , I Don't Wanna Mistake You But if You Don't know the whole story even if you're from decades Then don't intercept in matters that are irrelevant of yours ! I Wanna Ask That Politely ! :)

Dear Dr.Specifer,

This topic which saba made is for implement of 'BAN RULE' . Nothing related about yours and H4s3ly long story . So PLEASE donot make usless post here and mean while if you have any opinion about new BAN Rule's . Then you are most welcomed to share your opinion .

Thank you .
(01-07-2018, 03:51 AM)Lash Wrote: managers pretend to be active and care but they really don't, sadly.
It surprises me how little attention has been paid to the most important thing mentioned here ^^^^
That's the only reason why LVP is in such poor conditions: It does not lack players, it does not lack features, it lacks staff, a proper one.
Well Saba, the rules that apply to admins about banning/kicking have been shifting. I'm not gonna go into details. But as far as I'm concerned I've been handling bans/kicks as I see fit and if the player feels like I've done wrong>> There's still the complaints and ban appeal sections where things can be dealt with.

Oresti, I don't understand what you mean by "it lacks staff" there are still some quite qualified administrators such as mrJt, Humza and our beloved holsje. I feel that the current administrators lack support from managers.