Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BAN RULES!
(01-07-2018, 06:29 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:12 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:48 PM)Lash Wrote: Well Saba, the rules that apply to admins about banning/kicking have been shifting. I'm not gonna go into details. But as far as I'm concerned I've been handling bans/kicks as I see fit and if the player feels like I've done wrong>> There's still the complaints and ban appeal sections where things can be dealt with.

Oresti, I don't understand what you mean by "it lacks staff" there are still some quite qualified administrators such as mrJt, Humza and our beloved holsje. I feel that the current administrators lack support from managers.

xD

HUMZA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Sleep, I was being sarcastic no need to over react like a little girl.
Humza isn't a bad admin at all, for all he cannot be the greatest but that's what we seek for don't we? And I am not saying it sarcastically. If you can't talk good about someone at least don't discredit their good feats.
(01-08-2018, 09:18 AM)Lash Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 06:29 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:12 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:48 PM)Lash Wrote: Well Saba, the rules that apply to admins about banning/kicking have been shifting. I'm not gonna go into details. But as far as I'm concerned I've been handling bans/kicks as I see fit and if the player feels like I've done wrong>> There's still the complaints and ban appeal sections where things can be dealt with.

Oresti, I don't understand what you mean by "it lacks staff" there are still some quite qualified administrators such as mrJt, Humza and our beloved holsje. I feel that the current administrators lack support from managers.

xD

HUMZA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Sleep, I was being sarcastic no need to over react like a little girl.
Well if you have noticed I didn't even analyze those you mentioned :D
(01-08-2018, 11:15 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Humza isn't a bad admin at all, for all he cannot be the greatest but that's what we seek for don't we? And I am not saying it sarcastically. If you can't talk good about someone at least don't discredit their good feats.

Well said mate.

We all do some things well, sometimes we mistakes, We are only human after all.
(01-09-2018, 10:04 AM)Nater Wrote: Well said mate.

We all do some things well, sometimes we mistakes, We are only human after all.

Well said x2

btw Saba are you looking for something like this? : 

Quote:
RULES
  1. Hardcore Hacking (Minigun, rapidfire, server crash, fucking up vehicles, troll hacks, etc)
  • 1st time = 3 days off.
  • 2nd time = 30 days off.
  • 3rd time = permban.
     2. Hacking (aimbot, noreload, health hacks, fly hacks, etc)
  • 1st time = warning/kick.
  • 2nd time = 3 days off.
  • 3rd time = 15 days off.
  • 4th time = 60 days off.
  • 5th time = permban. 
     3. Command Abusing (use of commands to avoid death, fake car entry, etc)
  • 1st time = jail/warning.
  • 2nd time = kick/1 day off.
  • 3rd time = 5 days off.
  • 4th time = 30 days off.
  • 5th time = Longer ban/permban.
     4. Bad Behaviour (constant flaming, insulting, spamming, related to chatting ONLY)
  • 1st time = warn.
  • 2nd time = mute 2 mins.
  • 3rd time = mute 10 minutes.
  • 4th time = mute for one day (whole session)
  • 5th time = perm-mute.
     5. Minor things like : (ship nading, money exploite, fake reports, spamming admin chat)
  • 1st time = warn.
  • 2nd time = kick.
  • 3rd time = 2 days off.
  • 4th time = 5 days off.
  • 5th time = nuke their ass off 100 times or ban for longer xD

There might be more "Rule-Beaking offence" which I missed out, and amount of punishment MIGHT NOT be perfect... pls feel free to add them in the next post if ya want...

btw Holsje told me "n" word is allowed ingame and "n1..." isnt... pls confirm it Managers if ya reading this... [idk if Holsje's opinion matters (anymore) or not but he was in /admin's list so just confirming, i dont wanna get banned for calling jasmine a n xD]

-sau  8)7
Delete
(01-09-2018, 05:05 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Sorry to say but its pure bullshit. 
Misunderstandings.....

lol it's just a Template or you can say it's just a way of presentation of the Rules, and not the actual punishments... Don't take the amount of punishments seriously bro xD

(01-09-2018, 12:45 PM)sau Wrote: amount of punishment MIGHT NOT be perfect... pls feel free to add them in the next post if ya want...

I was drunk indeed when I was typing those punishment values xD
I hope you understand what I was trying to say :p
-sau

Extra :
I never said "warning" for hardcore hacking...
First time hackers should get a PRECIOUS second chance which is upto them how do they use it

Quote:How will you stop the command abuse with jailing? imagine if player is cmd spamming will jail resolve the issue
btw there is nothing much our server can do ATM it can only /ban /kick /mute /jail, so no other options...

and about the "mute system", there is no one listening to us man, if there ain't gonna be a anticheat/new systems, then we have to deal with the current "Punishment System" which will include /jail for CMD abuse xD
How bout dealing with dictatorship to establish democracy among poor fellas and to make it a necessity for Admins to post a proof as an obligation to justify their actions taken on felon rulebreakers.
@Sau I told you it highly depends on the context where it's used, but that personally I don't mind a person using nigga in a non racist context. The person you reported for saying "nigga" didn't seem to mean anything racist with it thus I took no action.
But here goes, just as with many other things if you want to be sure just don't use the word, you will probably never have to use it anyway.

Most important for cases like this is the context, use your damn common sense.

Ps. probably you WILL get banned for calling Jasmine a nigga, because the only reason you'd do so is for being an annoying child and harassing another player. (Different circumstances different actions)

We're here only to have fun, start acting like that.. :(
I found LVP 2 years ago..and I have to say i was not always the most peaceful player either in the past..
And i never got banned for any stupid reason (except accidental and wrong bans where I got unbanned immediately)..
And from what I see, every admin is doing a GREAT job here (watching how they deal with cases in the complaint section)..I only really SEE people complaining here, who are getting several bans ALLL the time here, and then asking after the 10th ban why they get banned for impersonating and CONSTANTLY flame Jasmine either here or on ingame (just one of a few examples)..
It's not really like you get banned out of the blue..so idk what most people are talking about here..but I agree, we could add some more rules or make the existing ones more clear (even though it is not NEEDED..I think most people really KNOW exactly what is forbidden and what isn't)