Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Thank you
Thanks guys!  O+
Thank you for maintaining the forum and in-game environment, you are doing a wonderful job Doc!
And thanks to everyone else who is part of this wonderful community.
(10-19-2017, 07:10 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: And......
Fallen <3

<3
keep up the good work.
(10-19-2017, 09:18 AM)DoctorG Wrote: I also can't help but point out that almost all the negative feedback we see comes from those who are currently banned. This doesn't mean we don't accept criticism, I actually encourage you to point out what we're doing wrong but please do it in a constructive manner
already tried doing it in a contructive manner https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34257.html, got a thread lock in response and absolutely no constructivity from you nor the management team
(10-20-2017, 04:38 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:18 AM)DoctorG Wrote: I also can't help but point out that almost all the negative feedback we see comes from those who are currently banned. This doesn't mean we don't accept criticism, I actually encourage you to point out what we're doing wrong but please do it in a constructive manner
already tried doing it in a contructive manner https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34257.html, got a thread lock in response and absolutely no constructivity from you nor the management team

Be thankful you didn't get a perm ban, I've seen people banned for life for less.
(10-20-2017, 04:51 PM)Jerome Wrote:

Be thankful you didn't get a perm ban, I've seen people banned for life for less.
Did they do less than playing the game fairly and following the rules? Cool story bro, tell me more
Thanks Humza and Ammarz!  :)

(10-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Oresti Wrote:

Did they do less than playing the game fairly and following the rules? Cool story bro, tell me more

Please stop taking every opportunity to embarrass yourself. You didn't get a "thread lock in response", you got plenty of explanations for your ban. I kindly ask you again to stop spamming us.
(10-20-2017, 05:12 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Thanks Humza and Ammarz!  :)

(10-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Oresti Wrote:

Please stop taking every opportunity to embarrass yourself. You didn't get a "thread lock in response", you got plenty of explanations for your ban. I kindly ask you again to stop spamming us.
Plenty of explanations? lmao
one was "I trust doc G"
others were 2 admins supporting my points
other was diablo's post I didn't get the chance to reply to due to you locking the thread as fast as you could 
meanwhile you're the one that made the ban and you did not post anything related to it
if you call it explanations then you need a dictionary
and if not accepting an unfair ban (which can be confirmed by most of the community members) is embarrassing myself then fine, but then not accepting the fact that you made an unfair ban only makes you look weaker in achieving what you have set your sights on: the management badge. 
I'm not gonna stop telling the truth
best way to decide if oresti is cheating is by going on a private ACv2 server, his folders are clean so i doubt he hacks, just finish this once and for all...