Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Another ban...
Nickname: [BB]H3RO / lmNub in this case
Date of the ban: 30/09/2017
Suspected Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF-XN45-dn0
Extra notes: I thought I would never come back to this section but I guess I am not the only one to surprisingly see myself here. The unprofessionality and lack of knowledge has reached its peak and it is going to raise to where you can't even imagine. 
Well I guess it is only now I understand why TEF was against video proof. I was one of those who went against him on that as I would prolly considerate video proof if it was obvious enough, and then it eventually changed to the point where those 2-3-4 admins left active started punishing based on video proof. And the irony is that yesterday evening I got banned due to non-valid, fake, and absolutely non-obvious video 'proof'.

-I am going to start with this: Who recorded that video? Was it Edz, Finisha, Jt, or was it a full time lagger also known as [HC]Muphin? Do you guys know how easy it is for Muphin to record literally everyone (if he wants) taking that little damage? (example a few rows down) Have you ever fought Muphin, the guy who gets desynced every few minutes? Obviously not, or maybe you have, but you don't care, because he is reporting someone who has been banned countless times in the past, for just as much stupid proof (or with no proof at all) as this one. 

-Example: this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PHgbwl1LHs . First of all keep in mind that he is reporting an admin for no recoil with just as lame proof as in my case, and if you look at the whole video in general, especially at 0:42 (to make it easier for you) Humza takes no damage by Muphin's sawnoff. So why are you not banning Humza now? Go on, ban him for dmg.cs and lag.cs, trust me it would not be any more stupid than banning me for it. Double standards is not fair. (Sorry Humza for mentioning your name, it is just an example of his lag, don't take this any personal)

-Anyone who would want to analyze this video, would also take in consideration the ping difference. 62 and 202 pings means a 140 pings difference which is huge. That huge amount of ping difference translates to damage delays, warps, as well as a few seconds difference between the players: which means I am standing still for Muphin, but in fact I am running but he doesn't get to see it because he is a few seconds (milliseconds) late. 

-The video contains cut parts added together: which means he fought me and Reni for hours and managed to get only those two 'weird' clips out of the whole day, just to make it look fishy, which would be more than easy for anyone (especially him) to do, and especially in a server like LVP. Since I had the chance to participate in serious discussions regarding the server, one of the topics was -LVP's shit ass bullet sync*. But of course, since this server is abandoned by those who run it, bullet sync was also not taken care of. So it continued to be a problem and will still continue being one until LVP dies. This fact, combined with all other lag and ping issues I mentioned above, of course will be enough to record two weird clips during the whole day, and add it together to get someone banned.

-As mentioned above, Muphin's lag issue is something very visible and obvious. The way you can manage to see it through in his video is simply by listening to his bullet sounds. In the first fight you can see him hitting 4 bullets but you can only hear 3 bullet sounds, but that too comes late which proves he is lagging. In the second one, even though you see him hitting 4 bullets, only 2 sounds are heard, and those two are coming late as well. In the third fight (0:46) you see him hitting 4 bullets, but he only gets 1 sound. So, out of 4 bullets, only one registers. You do the calculations of his lag. Also if he shows us how he can register 4 bullets on his low pinger friend, it is because his friend is running in the same direction of his bullets, + his friend has turned his back, which means he will take more damage. He even gets 4 sounds there. But since his clip contains added parts, his lag is different from one fight to another.

- He also posted 'Busted part 2': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPf55EFiB6Y . Just watch it and tell me if you manage to see anything fishy at all. Of course you won't see anything because there is nothing more than lag combined with every other thing I mentioned above.

-The fact that the exact same phenomenon is happing to two different players does not always mean that both of the players are cheating. In fact, that means it is the fault of the one who is recording: which means this happens to everybody Muphin fights, and the fact that he only decided to report Reni and me, does not mean it only happened to us. On that day we fought many people, but we were only accused for lag.cs and dmg.cs by Muphin. No other player mentioned it at all. Can you guess why? Because only Muphin saw it, and it was only due to his OWN lag.

-Also I don't get it why you don't accept GTA SA folder pic with a fair modified date. Do you think it is edited? You are welcome to check it by yourself through TeamViewer. You think I had multiple GTA SA folders prepared just for this? Let me explain why that can't happen. It is true that you can have multiple GTA SA folders, but that only applies to single player mode, not SAMP mode. You can only install SAMP in one of the folders, because if you download it in each folder, the game will crash everytime you try to load it and you will NEVER be able to play it. But the fact is that I was able to play it, and it is even recorded by Muphin. Which means I could only have SAMP installed in one of the GTA SA folders, and in no other. And the date shows my SAMP was not installed after my ban, but long ago. If you don't believe this, try it by yourself.
[Image: mK5aykX.png]
www.GameModding.net is where I downloaded the 1st version of gta_sa.exe.

-To sum it up, I am well aware that DoctorG is not willing to change his decision. But maybe someone else would mind taking in consideration everything I have mentioned above and maybe end up making the most fair decision: Apologizing to an honest player.

Now if you allow me, I would like to award myself with the trophy of being              The Most Unfairly Treated Player SA-MP Has Ever Seen
-denied-
(10-01-2017, 10:37 AM)slein Wrote: -denied-
At least bring some arguments for it.
No need to, DoctorG is a worthy admin, I trust him with his descissions.
End of story, deal with it.
Thank you for your time.
While you won't even bother looking at things how they are I will still try to make you realize what really happened.
Go to 1:34 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK6_pAPDu6E
And 2:37 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXijYVfszwY
It's the same duel recorded by both the players fighting. What caused it? Server lag, ping difference, ping lag. It is just the exact same scenario as in my case. My points are not made up, they have to be considered and this is the proof for it.
aceboieh missed some shots there, hurray for Jasmine!
For now: just get over yourself and deal with your ban.
Honestly how do you expect me to deal with this kind of ban? If only you had ever tried dmg.cs you would understand what I'm talking about. What I find more annoying is the arrogance you're showing by totally ignoring my completely valid points and going for your blind trust on G. How about you start using arguments? Maybe it would clear your mind a bit

Get that laziness outta you buddy  8)7
This entire thing is moronic. Unban the guy, this is becoming the laughing stock for everyone. It's a false ban
Cant believe the management who lives in IRC came out of nowhere to judge another ban, rather than explaining the ban. simply says 'i trust his ban and ignores it'. this is getting retarded day by day. no matter how much legit proof they give, its simply going to get ignored. RIP LVP Staff.
I'm honestly saddened seeing your messages. Before you decided to leave LVP all you did was criticize, now you come out of nowhere expecting things.