Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Thank you
(10-20-2017, 05:37 PM)Batata45 Wrote: best way to decide if oresti is cheating is by going on a private ACv2 server, his folders are clean so i doubt he hacks, just finish this once and for all...
I am ready to do anything to prove that I was not cheating, and I have already offered my proof. You can't say the same in the case of DoctorG though, unfortunately he accepts nothing and chooses to stick to his stubborness with no logical arguments to back his decisions up.
(10-20-2017, 05:29 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:12 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Thanks Humza and Ammarz!  :)

(10-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:51 PM)Jerome Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:38 PM)Oresti Wrote: already tried doing it in a contructive manner https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34257.html, got a thread lock in response and absolutely no constructivity from you nor the management team

Be thankful you didn't get a perm ban, I've seen people banned for life for less.
Did they do less than playing the game fairly and following the rules? Cool story bro, tell me more

Please stop taking every opportunity to embarrass yourself. You didn't get a "thread lock in response", you got plenty of explanations for your ban. I kindly ask you again to stop spamming us.
Plenty of explanations? lmao
one was "I trust doc G"
others were 2 admins supporting my points
other was diablo's post I didn't get the chance to reply to due to you locking the thread as fast as you could 
meanwhile you're the one that made the ban and you did not post anything related to it
if you call it explanations then you need a dictionary
and if not accepting an unfair ban (which can be confirmed by most of the community members) is embarrassing myself then fine, but then not accepting the fact that you made an unfair ban only makes you look weaker in achieving what you have set your sights on: the management badge. 
I'm not gonna stop telling the truth

Did you know I actually made an exception in your case and gave you a lighter punishment? I usually ban those on their second hacking offence for 60 days but I gave you a 30 day ban. The reason you got into BB was because I trusted you and I thought you were wrongfully banned. It turns out that wasn't the case.

With that being said, I will now extend your ban to 60 days of which you have 40 remaining.

Since you think "I did not post anything related to it", I invite you to reread this post. I linked there all the topics related to your ban.

Let's not turn this topic into another ban appeal, thank you.
Well.. cheers then.
(10-20-2017, 05:45 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:29 PM)Oresti Wrote:

(10-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:51 PM)Jerome Wrote: Be thankful you didn't get a perm ban, I've seen people banned for life for less.
Did they do less than playing the game fairly and following the rules? Cool story bro, tell me more

Please stop taking every opportunity to embarrass yourself. You didn't get a "thread lock in response", you got plenty of explanations for your ban. I kindly ask you again to stop spamming us.
one was "I trust doc G"
other was diablo's post I didn't get the chance to reply to due to you locking the thread as fast as you could 
meanwhile you're the one that made the ban and you did not post anything related to it
and if not accepting an unfair ban (which can be confirmed by most of the community members) is embarrassing myself then fine, but then not accepting the fact that you made an unfair ban only makes you look weaker in achieving what you have set your sights on: the management badge. 

Did you know I actually made an exception in your case and gave you a lighter punishment? I usually ban those on their second hacking offence for 60 days but I gave you a 30 day ban. The reason you got into BB was because I trusted you and I thought you were wrongfully banned. It turns out that wasn't the case.

With that being said, I will now extend your ban to 60 days of which you have 40 remaining.

Since you think "I did not post anything related to it", I invite you to reread this post. I linked there all the topics related to your ban.

At this point I can only laugh at this  :9~ _O- _O-
Cheers to your ignorance
Leave it Oresti it's not worth it.
(10-20-2017, 06:01 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Leave it Oresti it's not worth it.

^
(10-20-2017, 05:45 PM)DoctorG Wrote: It turns out that wasn't the case.

What? He has been trying for days to prove himself innocent, even he agrees to join ac server with AC V2 installed.

(10-20-2017, 05:45 PM)DoctorG Wrote: With that being said, I will now extend your ban to 60 days of which you have 40 remaining.

Is it a stubbornness or trigger, i cant discriminate it now.

--
DoctorG, not to be a dick or anything but what you are doing is counterproductive. Here Oresti is willing to prove he is not cheating, instead of staying in a bubble, go his way to try and settle this once and for all...

An administrator should not be a person that goes to war with players. Players and administrators should work together to try and find solutions, he made a step in your direction, make one in his. Furthermore he is not a lambda player that comes and gets banned then says "oh whatever", he is a regular on the server and a VIP (not that I say deserve immunity), so he is a part of this community even if you don't want him to be.

I'll finish by saying this: Grow up y'all, make peace not war ☮☮

PS: I would like you all to know that I'm not trying to be rude to anyone or defend one person or another, I'm writing for the sake of Justice
(10-20-2017, 07:05 PM)Random Wrote: An administrator should not be a person that goes to war with players. 

With players, not cheaters

(10-20-2017, 05:45 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:29 PM)Random Wrote:

(10-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Random Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:51 PM)Jerome Wrote: Be thankful you didn't get a perm ban, I've seen people banned for life for less.

one was "I trust doc G"

Well done Doc G. Let em cheaters know how it's done in LVP.
Thumbs up for you for being the only active in the past days
he started this thread to share peaceful message 
and then you guys jumped
don't make him lock it
#stop_spamming