Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] DoctorG's Weekly Hunt
(10-23-2017, 09:26 AM)DoctorG Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 09:07 AM)Death$tar Wrote: I think I will leave this game, though won't change the fact it's a good one. Donate 30 million of my money to anyone you'd like.

Alright. The first one who requests the money when I'm in-game gets it.

DoctorG I didn't Do Anything wrong so Unban Me Now .
(10-23-2017, 12:54 PM)Specifer Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 09:07 AM)Death$tar Wrote: I think I will leave this game, though won't change the fact it's a good one. Donate 30 million of my money to anyone you'd like.

It's useless talking to a useless person like him. Hope you know that his job is to ban players because they don't cheat.

(10-23-2017, 01:00 PM)Hellboy Wrote:

It's useless talking to a useless person like him. Hope you know that his job is to ban players because they don't cheat.

Wrong thread, guys. If you want to make a ban appeal, there is a section for that. Otherwise, stay on-topic.
(10-23-2017, 01:08 PM)Jerome Wrote:

(10-23-2017, 01:00 PM)Hellboy Wrote:

Wrong thread, guys. If you want to make a ban appeal, there is a section for that. Otherwise, stay on-topic.
I don't ask anyone where to post or what to post.Just wait for any noob admin to delete this.
This isn't the way to go about getting unbanned.
(10-23-2017, 01:14 PM)Jerome Wrote: This isn't the way to go about getting unbanned.

There's no way of getting unbanned even if I change the way I talk.Not with this staff or at least admins because there's no staff at all-just a bunch of noobs kids and ezos.
Do you guys have to spam every thread? I'm not deleting anything as long as you're respecting our rules. I'm only asking you to stay on topic and please learn that your actions have consequences. You break our rules, you get banned. Simple as that.
(10-23-2017, 02:26 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Do you guys have to spam every thread? I'm not deleting anything as long as you're respecting our rules. I'm only asking you to stay on topic and please learn that your actions have consequences. You break our rules, you get banned. Simple as that.

"Talk that big talk but cant walk that big walk."
Im not breaking any rule and as long as I don't the only thing you can do is to delete my post or just keep feeling the pain about the truth. Noob
(10-23-2017, 02:41 PM)Hellboy Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 02:26 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Do you guys have to spam every thread? I'm not deleting anything as long as you're respecting our rules. I'm only asking you to stay on topic and please learn that your actions have consequences. You break our rules, you get banned. Simple as that.

Im not breaking any rule and as long as I don't the only thing you can do is to delete my post or just keep feeling the pain about the truth. Noob

Good luck Getting banned yourself perma from LVP soon Just like in Lw's. If you keep Continue Talking shit about Staff Members.This is the reason Aryaan  Banned both of you The same thing you are doing with Doctorg anyways gl with it.
(10-23-2017, 04:13 PM)Jasmine Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 02:41 PM)Hellboy Wrote:

Good luck Getting banned yourself perma from LVP soon Just like in Lw's. If you keep Continue Talking shit about Staff Members.This is the reason Aryaan  Banned both of you The same thing you are doing with Doctorg anyways gl with it.
Learn how to use capital words before critising other people. If i get banned, the staff will have to find a proper reason
to do it, not just because im doing normal proper things, plus, it's none of your business so keep your nose out of this shit
for at least one time, dont put arjan on this thing, i used him like a dog to make AC's residence and he knows that well.
Salute!