Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] DoctorG's Weekly Hunt
Palmer found it yet again!

Week #7

[Image: JIsyrqE.jpg]
Another week, another point for Palmer!

Week #8

[Image: yLJ3BhJ.jpg]
I'm sorry for missing out a week. Congratulations to Palmer and Jasmine who got it right last time! Here's this week's hint, a few minutes early:

Week #9

[Image: XBEXPlB.jpg]
Palmer and Murder3r found the place last week!

Week #10

[Image: tsO9tJS.jpg]
DoctorG How does it work and how do you know that they found it and can I join the hunt too .
(12-11-2017, 03:40 PM)Specifer Wrote: DoctorG How does it work and how do you know that they found it and can I join the hunt too .

You can see first post.
Palmer and Murder3r got it right last week as well!

Week #11

[Image: c8aXX15.jpg]
most difficult so far, almost took me an hour to find it. 

or maybe that's because i was dumb enough to forget about this:
(09-26-2017, 06:44 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I'm starting a weekly event: a hunt around Las Venturas for different places!

and searched all over the map including LS & SF (believe me there were hundreds of these benches XD)
(12-12-2017, 07:07 PM)[K]Murder3r Wrote: most difficult so far, almost took me an hour to find it. 

or maybe that's because i was dumb enough to forget about this:
(09-26-2017, 06:44 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I'm starting a weekly event: a hunt around Las Venturas for different places!

and searched all over the map including LS & SF (believe me there were hundreds of these benches XD)

I'm glad you got it, the location was indeed a little harder to find than usual.
(12-12-2017, 09:12 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I'm glad you got it, the location was indeed a little harder to find than usual.

:D :D