Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament Bracket
Theres something called adulthood. Includes working, cooking, etc. And I got sick which is why I couldnt show up, I explained it to Edz and he said there was no problem, so dunno y ure so mad lel.

Anyway i managed to get some time to fight on sunday but I don't want lil boys to be butthurt so I forfeit cuz I got no patience for brats who think samp is life lel

Edz get someone to fill me in m8
(01-27-2017, 08:34 PM)Shark Wrote: Theres something called adulthood. Includes working, cooking, etc. And I got sick which is why I couldnt show up, I explained it to Edz and he said there was no problem, so dunno y ure so mad lel.

Anyway i managed to get some time to fight on sunday but I don't want lil boys to be butthurt so I forfeit cuz I got no patience for brats who think samp is life lel

Edz get someone to fill me in m8

You should have said that on 15th not now. Better late than never though. + some friendly advice, talking shit doesn't make you look bossy nor funny. Get well soon
C'mon guys let's finish 1/8 final without any pressure on anyone. All these problems could be fixed in 1/4 final. Have a little patience, and that's all.
(01-27-2017, 08:56 PM)Edz Wrote: C'mon guys let's finish 1/8 final without any pressure on anyone. All these problems could be fixed in 1/4 final. Have a little patience, and that's all.
I have taken part in many tournaments like this in different servers. They all had something in common: no winner was ever announced. Want to know the reason? People signing up for it and never showing up for their duels ever again. This is exactly the case, and I know that there are many chances that the same thing will happen to this tournament if we are going to let each round take a month to finish. I'm just trying to prevent that, don't get me wrong.
We know that 1/8 final goes too long, and I completely understand you. But also you have to understand me. Literally I'm doing this alone, also I didn't ask anyone for the help. I want to have some free time/days in real life before the (weekend) tournament.
It's important to understand that tournaments will always require the cooperation and patience of the host and the participants. Not even a month has passed and I already see complaints.

Refer back to the tournament I hosted several years ago. It started on May 21 and ended on September 11. The only reason it continued for almost 4 months is because everyone understood the terms and conditions of being part of a tournament.

Link: FC Tournament
If the King says so... I don't dare to argue back. The only thing I can think of is bowing down to his Majesty.

*bows down while wondering who will still be interested on this after 4 months
(01-27-2017, 12:12 PM)Shark Wrote: something came up, can't do saturday quipt, it'll have to be on sunday 7pm

ok

but it will be 7:20 PM +0 GMT.
Thank you so much [BB]QUIPT for giving another chance to Shark, and moved your match for tomorrow.

Also I would like to ask (R2D) Zarko what happened with you today. You were on the server when you needed to be, but for some reasons you were being afk for a long time.

If your opponent [BB]Ricky92 wants to play your match tomorrow, please let me know. We need to finish 1/8 final finally.