Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament Bracket
Dude this is just a game don't worry for it. I hope so everything will be fine with your grandmother.
(01-13-2017, 02:20 PM)Edz Wrote: Dude this is just a game don't worry about for it. I hope so everything will be fine with your grandmother.

Ty bro
Can i be replaced with someone (Haunter,Jibin or Sebastian)
I hope your grandmother will be okay.
Any free place?
A little bit disappointed but this was to be expected. You had plenty of time to think about it. You had a chance to move your matches for the another day. You had literally everything.

It is understandable that some of you may have obligations in real life. [BB]QUIPT and [SWK]Shark1906 you guys have 1 more chance for the next weekend to show up on your game, or maybe before the weekend. Make an arrangement between each other, so let me know.
Yesterday,i no was with internet sorry,Good Luck Sonic and Jibin!

[187]LukaZ.
(01-15-2017, 12:02 AM)Edz Wrote: A little bit disappointed but this was to be expected. You had plenty of time to think about it. You had a chance to move your matches for the another day. You had literally everything.

It is understandable that some of you may have obligations in real life. [BB]QUIPT and [SWK]Shark1906 you guys have 1 more chance for the next weekend to show up on your game, or maybe before the weekend. Make an arrangement between each other, so let me know.

yo edz, first of all im sorry but I got sick with high fever and didn't even come online on the forums since friday.

second, whens the fight appointed to?
Shark? Lets fight tomorrow 20 pm +0 gmt eh?
Congratulations Jasmine, and good luck in 1/4 final. I also want to thank you Sebastian who was being part of this event. Good luck in future, and there is your Highlights video.

The match finished 2:1 for Jasmine after extra time.