Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament Bracket
The Tournament will start in few days. I know we have here players which cannot come on their match, but I can't do anything. I gave you some tips on it, what you need to do. I sincerely hope that you will succeed to solve your problems. I wish everyone good luck in the tournament, and let the best win. I'd ask you for the fair and correct play, of 1/8 to the finals. 

I hope so that in summer we'll organize much more better and bigger tournament than this. Continue to play on the Las Venturas Playground. After this tournament you can expect lots of giveaways.

I sincerely hope that no one of you have no problems about calculating time when you play. 
To make this easier with time use this site:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c...000&p1=136

Prizes:
  • [Image: Al5vYpr.png]1st place - In game Property + VIP
  • [Image: zQih77W.png]2nd place - VIP

[Image: MjGOAJy.gif]
Too late to sign up I presume?
(01-10-2017, 03:04 AM)[SWK]Currode Wrote: Too late to sign up I presume?

You can replace these players, but you need to deal with them ( Haunter, Jibin, Death$tar ). They have problems, because of they will not be able to play. You can replace one of them. This means for others who wish to participate.
I'll just take Death$tar's place due to his PC issues causing him to not be able to make the tournament deadline indefinitely :p
Edit: totally messed it up -_-

Edit2: I am in for it. :) Gimme Jibin's.
(01-10-2017, 04:43 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Edit: totally messed it up -_-

No, i will be online for 5-10 mins,..if deathstar doesn't show up then i'll be the winner right?
(01-10-2017, 07:49 PM)Jibin Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 04:43 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Edit: totally messed it up -_-

No, i will be online for 5-10 mins,..if deathstar doesn't show up then i'll be the winner right?

Because Death$tar has a problem with computer. You will get a new opponent. It will be [SWK]Currode. He will be the guy who replaced Death$tar.
Today is a day , Friday 13, so from today I belive that this day is a really fu....ing day . My uncle just called me and I decided to post the reply as fast as it possible. My grandmother needs an emergency operation, so I should to be with her and I have to be with her, so I am going in another city to her where I really have computer but without screen (I broke old done with my neurosis lol) . You dont know maybe how I wanted to participate  and I am really sorry that this fu....ing fact just happened  and happened today.  I want to tell you sorry bro Edz for this situation, but I dont really have another choice. :(
best wishes to your grandmother saba
(01-13-2017, 10:25 AM)Shark Wrote: best wishes to your grandmother saba

Ty