Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament Bracket
Well played saba and jasmine :P
(01-21-2017, 04:26 PM)Jibin Wrote: According to this post https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33681.html , My fight was in 15:00 UTC and i was online but my opponent was not so i will be declared as the winner right?

Listen buddy, 

I calculated time in London time ( UTC + 0 ). You are not in that time zone. You are in Saudi Arabia which means your time zone is UTC +3. Now the time in London and in Saudi Arabia can't be the same. So should just add +3 hours and will get the time that you need to be on the server. I already give you exactly time that you need to be on the server. So, just trust me and be there in that time.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c...136&p2=214
(01-21-2017, 02:53 PM)Edz Wrote: Congratulations Jasmine, and good luck in 1/4 final. I also want to thank you Sebastian who was being part of this event. Good luck in future, and there is your Highlights video.

The match finished 2:1 for Jasmine after extra time.

NIce video edz ::)nd thank you 
 and Gf sebastian
i'm happy to see you working like that.. 

thats great @Edz
Because of that [SWK]Currode didn't show up on his match, you Jibin will win this match automatically.

One more thing. If you guys don't have anything to ask about tournament, DO NOT spam here. This is not the place for that.
Well I'm in-game now.. couldn't help the fact I got called into work rather early because lack of people.
You're doing a good job Edz. Congrats Jasmine, you're facing me in the next round. I only wanted to know when is the second round going to happen. :)
Congratulations Jasmine and nice video Edz!
Good luck to others!
Any spot for me? :3
Just want to say thank you to Jibin who gave another chance to [SWK]Currode to fight with him. Jibin thank you so much for your fair play here.

Also if you two ( [BB]DoctorG and [BB]Xilent ) can make an arrangement between each other let me know. You guys have another chance to show up for your match.

The match finished 1:2 for [SWK]Currode after extra time.

Definitely good fights Jibin :p thanks for the extra chance too!