Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Passive Mode?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
61.54%
32 61.54%
No!
38.46%
20 38.46%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Passive Mode?
(11-07-2016, 03:50 PM)Oresti Wrote: It has nothing to do with stats. I'm a DM'er and if this feature is added I will simply have no one who I would fight. That means I will no longer enjoy playing on LVP. So basically I would be forced to leave the server. It's just this easy

Considering that the vote is at 50/50, you'd have at least half a server worth of players to kill... so the whole no one to kill excuse doesn't really cut it
(11-07-2016, 07:04 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 03:50 PM)Oresti Wrote: It has nothing to do with stats. I'm a DM'er and if this feature is added I will simply have no one who I would fight. That means I will no longer enjoy playing on LVP. So basically I would be forced to leave the server. It's just this easy

Considering that the vote is at 50/50, you'd have at least half a server worth of players to kill... so the whole no one to kill excuse doesn't really cut it
If you're going to consider the poll votes then that's exactly why this feature should not be implemented, because as you said the votes are 50/50, which means half of the server will not like this feature. And new features are usually done to provide a better environment for the server. Also, they are usually liked by 90% of players, and this case is much different. Which means that the feature would cause more trouble than good... C:
(11-08-2016, 06:21 PM)Oresti Wrote: If you're going to consider the poll votes then that's exactly why this feature should not be implemented, because as you said the votes are 50/50, which means half of the server will not like this feature. And new features are usually done to provide a better environment for the server. Also, they are usually liked by 90% of players, and this case is much different. Which means that the feature would cause more trouble than good... C:

This

Also; as I've already stated earlier this isn't a case of whining about fewer kills on the server - sure, there's a bit of moaning about it, but that's hardly the problem with this feature.

Taking measures and adding features that discourages interactions between players is generally a bad idea and is harmful for a community that is already barely active, especially taking its potential into consideration. 

We need more interactions between players, more reason to socialize and group up and more fucking action on the streets. (Surviving on the streets is a pretty damn good reason to group up btw)
(11-08-2016, 06:21 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 07:04 PM)FateTrip Wrote:

If you're going to consider the poll votes then that's exactly why this feature should not be implemented, because as you said the votes are 50/50, which means half of the server will not like this feature. And new features are usually done to provide a better environment for the server. Also, they are usually liked by 90% of players, and this case is much different. Which means that the feature would cause more trouble than good... C:

Theres always going to be features which half of players are going to hate whilst the rest love. It's like Marmite... doesn't mean they should stop making it because only half of people like it though
Guys, again, I also removed some posts. Also a few with ridiculous unnecessary large quotes.

Could we perhaps please get back on topic?
Thank you!
(11-15-2016, 11:32 AM)Xanland Wrote: Guys, again, I also removed some posts. Also a few with ridiculous unnecessary large quotes.

Thank you!

I think we all decided this is a very bad idea, you can just lock the topic now.
(11-15-2016, 10:07 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 11:32 AM)Xanland Wrote: Guys, again, I also removed some posts. Also a few with ridiculous unnecessary large quotes.

Thank you!

I think we all decided this is a very bad idea, you can just lock the topic now.

Agreed
(11-15-2016, 10:36 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 10:07 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:

Thank you!

Agreed

Indeed ! :D
Madlaggz, it is interesting you speak in such definite absolutes—although, one point has been made clear: this topic is digressing, and worthwhile conversation and discussion has become scarce. As such, I am locking this topic. Do not mistake this action, however, as one stance being taken over another.

O+ Thank you all for your participation!