Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Passive Mode?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
61.54%
32 61.54%
No!
38.46%
20 38.46%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Passive Mode?
Think about it, this is not just a dm server, the free-roamers can chill and enjoy without abusing :D
Yes. Besides the anti-abuse time to enter the passive mode, I'd suggest having no option to deactivate it for the first 5 minutes or so.
(11-02-2016, 08:19 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Yes. Besides the anti-abuse time to enter the passive mode, I'd suggest having no option to deactivate it for the first 5 minutes or so.

I would absolutely agree here, but perhaps we could go even further: not permitting deactivation immediately following the usage of a command (think /taxi/tp, etc.), or perhaps disallowing deactivation within certain areas (Fight Club, Ammu-Nation, Ship, etc.) and during active fights. Alternatively, we could consider removing the possibility of teleportation to other players while this is activated, or allowing teleportation only to/from other "passive" players.
Chill Pills guys agree with you!
This would be awesome to see,

If not for everyone, maybe for Crew? :)
(11-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Harambe Wrote: I'm against this, i think it doesn't suit the server's purpose: deathmatch (even though freeroam is another one)
Plus, if a player wants to be granted invincibility, all they have to do (most of the time ) is kindly ask using @

(11-02-2016, 06:19 PM)Lash Wrote: This means less kills for regulars. So I don't like it.
Exactly my thoughts. 

You are chasing a guy for fun, he uses this and you can't do anything to him. You go for another one, he does the same. There would be not enough players to fight. LVP does not have a 100-200 player count to implement such thing. Our player count is 20-30, 5 are afk, 5 are not fighters, you're not interested on 5, other 5 have this thing... Who will I fight?
(11-02-2016, 09:44 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Harambe Wrote: I'm against this, i think it doesn't suit the server's purpose: deathmatch (even though freeroam is another one)
Plus, if a player wants to be granted invincibility, all they have to do (most of the time ) is kindly ask using @

(11-02-2016, 06:19 PM)Lash Wrote: This means less kills for regulars. So I don't like it.
Exactly my thoughts. 

You are chasing a guy for fun, he uses this and you can't do anything to him. You go for another one, he does the same. There would be not enough players to fight. LVP does not have a 100-200 player count to implement such thing. Our player count is 20-30, 5 are afk, 5 are not fighters, you're not interested on 5, other 5 have this thing... Who will I fight?
But why should those who do not wish to fight be consistently killed? I understand that going after people is fun, but from a freeroamer's perspective it very much is not that way at all. :+
Yes, perhaps it could cost per session, and you have to visit a pickup (outside the VIP room) to purchase it?
please you people talk like randoms knew about this mode as soon as they join the server, don't worry your e-dick will stay the same size by rising your kill count
There should also be a message like "This player has passive mode on" when we hit someone who enabled it so we can know he is not cheating :P